FRAM XG10575 6,400 Miles | 8 Months [Cut Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The iOLM was down to 15% and the weather was good (for a change) so I dropped the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum today. I thought the mileage would have been higher (it is normally close to 10K for an OCI in the Explorer), but it is what it is. The Gold Plug seems to be doing its job having caught a little material on it. Otherwise, both Ultras (oil and filter) worked well in my Explorer. The PUP was courtesy of TEAM Pennzoil and Gena Fishbeck so there will be a UOA to follow in the coming days. M1 AFE 0W-20 refilled the sump along with another XG10575.

Enjoy!

DvXwkk.jpg

mTbUz7.jpg

BW44RU.jpg

u8ffSw.jpg

Zach44.jpg

IDInXA.jpg

57maBC.jpg

Uy7I0s.jpg

lahbaa.jpg

nBwHiM.jpg

7D9AMS.jpg

Q6GJkf.jpg

Looks great. I have an ultra and a gold plug waiting on my first change on my Pilot.

Originally Posted By: WellOiled
Thanks for the cut and post. Looks good. Is there an issue with the splice? I can not tell from the last photo.
No; I thought so as well, but it is just the way the media is arranged and it is a partial reflection.

As always, the Ultra is a robust filter. Looking great. I'm also part of the Pennzoil program, and just did a drain&fill with PUP and an Ultra. It's a great combination!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back