NAKED & AFRAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch a couple of episodes of Naked & Afraid and no mention is made of a payoff, if the contestants succeed. Do they receive anything other than a pat on the butt and an ego boast?

I think a pat on the butt, an ego boost, and bragging rights is all they get.

My wife enjoys watching the show, I can take it or leave it. To be honest how you'd end up naked in the middle of nowhere needing to survive leaves me scratching my head. Now a show like Survivor Man is a bit more realistic.

Stupid premise for a show. I've seen bits & pieces of a few episodes but always lost interest quickly. Last one I saw included a pair in the Malaysian jungle with the woman complaining that the insects were invading her private parts. Real family entertainment /snark!

Originally Posted By: CT8
TV is offensive.

You have one of the best censor mechanisms ever thought of -the "OFF SWITCH".

Originally Posted By: CKN
Originally Posted By: CT8
TV is offensive.

You have one of the best censor mechanisms ever thought of -the "OFF SWITCH".
I rarely watch TV.

Originally Posted By: Starman2112
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
^ For 5 grand I'd stay home.

+1 It would take way more than $5k to get me to do that.
You don't want to be a movie star!

Probably take more than 5K in Dr. bills to get ride of the festering sores I've seen and that doesn't include the scars but, maybe those are victory marks. :)) I've watched about 6 episodes and the interest for me has left. Ed

We watch it. It's interesting to see the interaction between the partners, whether they make a good team or are at odds with each other, and what they do to make it through. Sometimes the person who seems totally prepared makes it, sometimes not.

Originally Posted By: Stelth
We watch it. It's interesting to see the interaction between the partners, whether they make a good team or are at odds with each other, and what they do to make it through. Sometimes the person who seems totally prepared makes it, sometimes not.

I enjoy watching it also.

I've watched it a few times, most people seem to eat almost nothing and lose lots of weight. Not much in the way of survival skills. It is interesting for a couple episodes though.

I signed up to do an episode wit Sophia Vergara , but they havn`t called me back yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back