Bigfoot Found In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there were Bigfeet alive until the early 20th century, but they all died out probably well before the famous Patterson movie.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Bigfoot has been found. I work with him...about 6'8" and an 18EEEE boot.

Does he and his family walk around in the swamps of Florida?

Last edited:
How come the "researcher" can get within 10-20 ft of the creature on multiply occasions but can't get a clear pic?

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: spasm3
Your brain tries to assemble random patterns into a recognizable structure.

Not convinced yet, not saying its impossible. But the the number and in-expense of trail cams, you would think good footage would have been obtained by now.

Footage? There hasn't been a dead one found! Juts like aliens and UFOs visiting Earth; if they were here, we'd know definitively by now.

Pfffftftt

Science finds new species all the time. Heck a decade ago the giant squid was just imagination too.

And thousands upon thousands of people see these things. Natives don't feel it's a joke. They are pretty confident they exist. In Manitoba,Alberta and British Columbia the natives that still live in the forest don't think it's a joke at all.
I'm not saying they exist one way or the other however the university of Guelph has DNA collected from Ontario that was classified as an unknown primate as does a researcher in Washington.
The DNA sequencing is 95% human.
The data is out there,but it's largely ignored.
People see what they want to see. On both sides.
Personally I don't have a side though I find it interesting

The people that are trying to find it in these reality shows are far more likely to lose themselves in the woods.
wink.gif

It reminds me of what some more mainstream Sea Shepherds said about the people they chose for the Whale Wars reality show. They indicated that it seemed that Paul Watson took the oddest, most incompetent people he could find in the organization, and used them for the show.

Lack of corpus delecti is definitely a major problem where these creatures are concerned.

Anything that lives has to die. Where do the remains go? They have to mate and reproduce. So why have no young ever been found?

Even worse is how in our age of everyone having a high quality video recording device in their pocket, we still have no good video.

There are semi-plausible explanations as to why remains are never found. You don't find a lot of corpses of anything in a lot of these forests.

But yes, aside from that, why is our supposed best footage close to 50 years old, with the plethora of recording devices we have available to everyone. Of course, every camera video you see on Youtube of even the most innocuous topic looks like a "close encounter of the blurred kind," with all the steadiness of a drunk on a high wire.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
Lack of corpus delecti is definitely a major problem where these creatures are concerned.

Anything that lives has to die. Where do the remains go? They have to mate and reproduce. So why have no young ever been found?

Even worse is how in our age of everyone having a high quality video recording device in their pocket, we still have no good video.
There must be bigfoot undertakers in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back