Thanks BITOG Member Earlyre!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 doctors appts. and physical therapy today, I returned home to my apt. Sitting on my porch was a box sent from BITOG member earlyre.
Upon opening it, there were (4) qts. of QSDEFY 5W30 oil, and the following oil filters; MC FL-500S, MC FL-400S, MC FL-820S, QS-173, QS-3600, PL-14477, and PL-20195.
All of this came at a great time. We have some Ford's, Chevy's, and Toyota's coming up for OCI's.
Earlere, from deep within my heart, thank you so very much brother! It's the great members like you, and ALL of the others, that have donated to our charity cause that helps out the less fortunate so much. THANK YOU!
Earlyre, God Bless you and your family!
33wwg7q.jpg

Glad to help.

It also helped me to declutter some.

Btw: The pink duct tape on the 14477 has a crush washer stuck to it inside the box. (At least it was when I packed it...)

Originally Posted By: earlyre
Glad to help.

It also helped me to declutter some.

Btw: The pink duct tape on the 14477 has a crush washer stuck to it inside the box. (At least it was when I packed it...)

Ok, I was wondering about that pink tape. I will check it out. Thank You Sir!
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

BlueOvalfitter, i hope things get better soon. Earlyre, applause my friend.

01.gif

Originally Posted By: wemay

01.gif

Wemay, thank you very much sir!
I am getting stronger every time I go to therapy. You've heard the saying,"You have to crawl before you can walk." Believe me, that is 101% true!
I saw my ortho dr. first today to get clearance for my permanent leg. Then I had to bring the permanent leg prescription to my prosthesis to get the ball rolling with Medicare and Blue Cross. Hopefully, God willing, I will be wearing my permanent leg in 5-7 weeks!
And, I finished the day at physical therapy.
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter

01.gif

I am getting stronger every time I go to therapy. You've heard the saying,"You have to crawl before you can walk." Believe me, that is 101% true!
I saw my ortho dr. first today to get clearance for my permanent leg. Then I had to bring the permanent leg prescription to my prosthesis to get the ball rolling with Medicare and Blue Cross. Hopefully, God willing, I will be wearing my permanent leg in 5-7 weeks!
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

It will happen, it will.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter

01.gif

thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

It will happen, it will.
smile.gif

Thank You Wemay!
God does things to us for a reason. Satun challenges us every second of every day. If what happened to me was the work of Satun, then God sure has seen through his evil ways and has almost healed me; healed me to a state as to where it just makes Satun so mad!
As long as I keep the Faith in God above, I will never fear the power of Satun pulling at me!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back