eefuel F2-21- 21% better mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fuel additive with nanotechnology.
You be the judge. Has anyone tried it?

F2-21® eeFuel® Nano Fuel Additive
http://www.h2oil.com/

eeFuel® Nano Fuel Additive is the multi-functional liquid nanotechnology fuel additive and enhancer designed to improve fuel efficiency across all fuel types: gasoline/petrol, diesel fuel, bio-fuels, fuel oils and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). When added to fuel, eeFuel works to 0immediately transform these fuels, into high-efficient nanotechnology enhanced fuels, resulting in improved fuel efficiency – saving fuel, reducing harmful emissions, increasing engine power and a clean injector, valve, combustion chamber, piston ring and piston groove.
Technology

How does it work?

eeFuel® Fuel Additive is a highly concentrated fuel additive utilizing high-tech liquid nanotechnology. Inside the fuel tank, F2-21® builds an exceptionally stable three-dimensional lattice structure consisting of sub-microscopic nano-clusters, all evenly distributed within the fuel. These F2-21® nano-clusters are physically, chemically, or catalytically active depending on the stage of the combustion cycle.

When F2-21® nano-clusters reach the engine and begin to burn in the combustion chamber, they rapidly pick up heat and literally explode into steam. These steam explosions generate two very significant benefits:

Larger liquid fuel droplets are broken down into smaller and more readily vaporized sizes.
Increased turbulence improves localized mixing of air/fuel vapor.

When exploding nano-clusters reach the surface of the engine combustion chamber, they create a very gentle steam cleaning action that steadily removes any accumulated combustion chamber deposits. A clean combustion chamber gives cooler combustion, lower emissions, cleaner lubricating oil, and a reduced engine octane requirement.

Quote:
eeFuel® Fuel Additive is a highly concentrated fuel additive utilizing high-tech liquid nanotechnology. Inside the fuel tank, F2-21® builds an exceptionally stable three-dimensional lattice structure consisting of sub-microscopic nano-clusters, all evenly distributed within the fuel. These F2-21® nano-clusters are physically, chemically, or catalytically active depending on the stage of the combustion cycle.

LOL

When it comes to additives of any kind (fuel / oil), Nano is actually an acronym which means:

Not Another Nostrum Option

Nostrum: [nos-truh m] noun

1. a medicine sold with false or exaggerated claims and with no demonstrable value; quack medicine.
2. a scheme, theory, device, etc., especially one to remedy social or political ills; panacea.
3. a medicine made by the person who recommends it.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Quote:

LOL

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

But seriously send me some and I'll try it and give you an honest review.

Had some of this eeplus additive lying around, thx to my brother who bought them sometime back. Since they were colecting dust, thought id try em out.

Over here its called Automax Nanotech Fuel Enhancer. Samething from the H2Oil company, just another brand name.
Had it put in my 2 cars, one carbie and another fuel injected.

Somehow there seems to be an improvement. I haavent added anything else. Followed the recommended dosage. The response form the fuel injected car seems very positive. A lot smoother throttle response and engine. Cranking start is a lot faster, before 4/5 cranks to start, now only 2 cranks to start.

On the carbie, before it had a lot of popping noise frm the exhaust during cold starts, after the additve its no longer popping.

Did a search for other reviews but nothing positive. A lot of talk abt scam etc.

Seems to do something. The fuel injected car seems a lot pleasurble to drive. Its got more power on tap, but im a light footed driver, so the fuel consumption i reckon is gonna improve.

Just my 2cents on this product.

Im based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Climate is the tropics. Similar to Florida, hot and humid.

Quote:
Somehow there seems to be an improvement

seems very positive

Seems to do something

seems a lot pleasurble to drive

the fuel consumption i reckon is gonna improve

Right.

Their website is a cluster of goofy claims backed with nothing. Why do people fall for this?

I actually don't buy into their goofy unbacked claims.
This was actual observation of mine.

I'm quite observant/aware of changes to throttle response, engine vibration,exhaust note and smell and overall response of both my cars.

I've used 2t tcw3 with success.

So my post up there is frm my personal observation.
I didn't use tcw3 when testing this eefuel thing. And had no other changes made.

Curious to know what this eefuel additive is made of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back