Gas Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the gas crisis a buddy of mine was patiently awaiting his turn in a long line of cars. A lady went around everyone and went to the front of the line. My buddy removed his locking gas cap and blithely exchanged it for hers.

confused2.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
Sometimes, Pop, that's the only way to provide a teachable moment.

While I have my doubts that the original poster's story is based in anything other than fantasy, following up on a stupid act with an equally stupid act teaches nothing.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

While I have my doubts that the original poster's story is based in anything other than fantasy, following up on a stupid act with an equally stupid act teaches nothing.

Well, you've replied twice to this thread....

I think it's strange the OP just comes up with a story that happened over 40 years ago....

Originally Posted By: Kruse

Well, you've replied twice to this thread....

Zing!

Sure it does. Stupidity begets stupidity, or stupidity deserves a stupid response.

I have a locking cap on my pickup. Stopped for fuel in Oregon and before I could get out to unlock it, the attendant had the cap off. So I had him show me how he did it
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: redbone3
During the gas crisis a buddy of mine was patiently awaiting his turn in a long line of cars. A lady went around everyone and went to the front of the line. My buddy removed his locking gas cap and blithely exchanged it for hers.

Haha AWESOME!! I would've LOVED to have seen the look on her face when she pulled up to the pump to gas up,after thinking she was all clever and that she'd won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back