Mainstream Media No Longer Credible

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the biggest news event since the Revolutionary War, but when you click on Google News, you get nothing. ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, PBS, NPR, all of them. All they're good for anymore is giving you the weather report. From here on out, I'm going to refer to them as the "State Run Media." The magnitude of corruption unfolding from this story is staggering. I should probably leave it at that.

The bigger concern should be the people who believe what they see and read on those networks.

Each one of the outlets you mentioned cater to a specific group. Apparently, people like hearing news that reflects their own bias.

You want right wing-there is Fox. A little more liberal slant-CNN.

I agree with you however. What is really amazing is for those on either side to believe that it is accurate reporting.

I don't know what forum I was on (could have been this one) when someone posted something as follows: "Oh Yeah Fox News, they are the only truthful newscast!".

I think that statement pretty much illustrates what I am trying to say.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
This is the biggest news event since the Revolutionary War, but when you click on Google News, you get nothing.

What is? Perhaps be a bit less cryptic and let us be the judge.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
This is the biggest news event since the Revolutionary War, but when you click on Google News, you get nothing.

Earthquake machines.

Originally Posted By: CKN

The lines between left-wing and right-wing are getting more and more blurred everyday. These days it comes down to whether you stand behind the U.S. Constitution or not. Some people think the U.S. Constitution is open to interpretation; it is not.

It's not just politics. Even in sports news - if you read online internet fan blogs, they more often break news and are more accurate, and ethical on sports stories than any syndicated network. It's almost if main stream media does no investigation anymore, they just report other people's 'tweets'.

Last edited:
I am to the point that I believe very little I see on the news. Been watching Fox for years as I am more conservative in nature. But I have seen them just get downright ridiculous as of late. I do stand behind the U.S. Constitution 100%.

Originally Posted By: KingCake
Earthquake machines.

He's worried about the reptilian illuminati.

One of the biggest sins of the media is their power to ignore. If they say it, then it must be fact, and people listen to it and believe it. The media is the most powerful organization in this country. It is almost like mind control. Trouble is they're corrupt and terribly dishonest because they all have an agenda.

The mainstream media has never been credible. I figured that out in november of 1963! There is a reason the majority of voters are called the stupid voters by the political insiders.

Originally Posted By: CKN

The lines between left-wing and right-wing are getting more and more blurred everyday. These days it comes down to whether you stand behind the U.S. Constitution or not. Some people think the U.S. Constitution is open to interpretation; it is not.

I like Fox very much and it's my main source, but, if you watch them very closely, they pepper in Libbie stuff... more and more.

Boooo.

Though, the new anchor, Harris Faulkner? - She looks.. weird. Kind of like the girl alien from Futurama, mixed with Dora the fish from Finding Nemo. No more Megyn Kelly? (The "y" has me wondering what naughty stuff she does off the air.)

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
I just use the internet now.....

Avoid the click-bait AOL and Yahoo. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

It's agenda push, followed by adorable puppies.. aww. Puppies. Agenda sold.

Yet, he still didn't answer. I'm betting he's on another 0w-20 rant, but one can never tell.
wink.gif

The irony is, the lack of information provided here, attached to a bombastic accusation is the very thing I would expect from the very people he is complaining about.

The problem is that the media "writes" the news. They do not "report" the news. They operate with a template and just fill in the blanks. Names and dates change but the message remains constant.

How about a few relationships that might have been worth noting when Obama was "elected", that were not deemed worth noticing by the media?

Obama claimed his administration would be transparent and that he had no direct or inside connection or influence with the media.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's then National Security Advisor.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's then Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications.

NBC News Political Analyst, David Axelrod was Obama's Chief Campaign Advisor and Senior Advisor directly to Obama himself.

NBC CEO Stephen Burke is a Board Member of Warren Buffet's Company Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet donated almost a BILLION dollars to Obama's campaign.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, who now works for CNN as a commentator.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's then Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC News chief political correspondent and anchor George Stephanopoulos was the White House Communications Director then Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy for Bill Clinton, and was just caught secretly donating $75,000 in unreported cash to the Clinton foundation. The IRS when notified by a watchdog group never followed up with an investigation.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

NBC Chelsea Clinton was making $600,000.00 a year + benefits as a starting reporter, yet was reported on the payroll for less than 30 days and later received hundreds of thousands of dollars in bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back