Ultimate score on Valvoline white bottle tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

$1 a jug tonight at Wal-Mart. Bought all 11 jugs of the stuff they had in stock. Works out to about $0.21/L. The girl working there said they will be clearing out more stuff in the next week or two. Gonna make dailey visits to see what else goes on clearance

This will be great in the wife's fusion and my hemi. Now if they could put some rotella on sale for a dollar I would be set for my 6.7 Ford

sweet! I would be walking on sunshine with a bounce in my step for days on end. Congrats
laugh.gif

Wow, what is that $.20/qt? Best conventional oil score ever, AND in a grade I can use in 2/3 of my cars!

I would bet in five years you will have a post asking if your five year old Valvoline is safe to use.

Nice work!

If I ever see oil on clearance at Walmarts around here, it's at prices that have me to believe they don't really need to move it quickly. Quarts of PP for $7/qt? Really? Jugs of G-Oil for $25? You're gonna hafta do better than that if you want to move this stuff quick.

I'm currently run that in my Lincoln. First time I tried it. The higher rate of usage that I had been seeing with synthetic immediately stopped when I went to VWB 5w-20....though probably any decent conventional would have done the same thing.

Dang, nice score!

I would have bought it even if I wasn't going to use it. I'd just try and sell it for a few bucks a jug and make a few dollars.

Originally Posted By: Lubener
I would bet in five years you will have a post asking if your five year old Valvoline is safe to use.

Yeah, it will be. That was a great score.

that's a great price! if Valvoline was being clearanced like that I would grab a bunch of 5w-20 for the Jeep Patriot and 10w-40 for both of my bikes
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back