EPAuto brand filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabin filter is not as importance as engine filter, it works like a furnace filter to capture some of the dirt before air is enter into the cabin.

I bought ATP cabin filter for my S2000 and E430 from Pep Boys for less than $5 after 25-30% off codes.

EPA did a good job (with outside assistance) to catch VW pollutants from Diesels...just sayin'

For a cabin filter, you can choose based on price, the best vs the worst will not make much of a difference if the fit is good. Don't expect fresh air if you must drive by a farm with liquid manure spraying..
sick.gif

Way to go Utah!

It often seems nice when we neglect (or forget) something, then go to change a part and see the good we are doing and the benefits such as better smelling air, more airflow, etc.......

We do not always get/notice those obvious benefits when going by schedule.

I have changed two cabin filters. One on one car at about 130k and one on a van at about 180k. Both were funky and assumed to be from the assembly line.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Way to go Utah!

It often seems nice when we neglect (or forget) something, then go to change a part and see the good we are doing and the benefits such as better smelling air, more airflow, etc.......

We do not always get/notice those obvious benefits when going by schedule.

I have changed two cabin filters. One on one car at about 130k and one on a van at about 180k. Both were funky and assumed to be from the assembly line.

Thanks. I feel bad for not doing it sooner. That filter was 8 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back