News out of Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last few days out here have been crazy. Friday some guy in his 20's wanted to bomb a military post and then in Topeka,KS there was a fellow who car jacked multiple people for cars, went on a chase, had a shootout with the boys in blue AND somehow managed not to die from the bullet exchange with police. Something weird is in the water or something. Lots of lives are ruined by people doing horrible things to others. Im looking back and in 34+ years I dont remember this much activity in Kansas ever. Out here all we got to worry about is doe and bucks running in front of your car and EF5 tornado / softball size hail.My how things have changed and not for the best.

Although most folks are in denial, the US is failing as a country, forget about it being a nation, record numbers of people are unemployed, (forget the fake UE numbers the gov't puts out, U6 is more accurate (much higher) and they never show it to the public)
Incomes of what is left of the middle class is falling or stagnant at best, social cohesiveness is almost nonexistent due to the country now being a polyglot with endless numbers of different races, cultures, beliefs, religions. The drug problems are totally out of hand, and the folks dealing and using are getting increasingly brazen in their openness in breaking the law. Ethical and moral bankruptcy, greed.

Bottom line is we are a modern day Tower of Babel which is going to implode.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Although most folks are in denial, the US is failing as a country, forget about it being a nation, record numbers of people are unemployed, (forget the fake UE numbers the gov't puts out, U6 is more accurate (much higher) and they never show it to the public)
Incomes of what is left of the middle class is falling or stagnant at best, social cohesiveness is almost nonexistent due to the country now being a polyglot with endless numbers of different races, cultures, beliefs, religions. The drug problems are totally out of hand, and the folks dealing and using are getting increasingly brazen in their openness in breaking the law. Ethical and moral bankruptcy, greed.

I agree, I have been doing a lot of research on the US and their plans, especially to do with the One World Order which people now think is just another stupid conspiracy, but is actually under way and has been planned for centuries. I read that a lot of what is going on recently is actually staged and then hyped by the media to cause nationwide civil unrest, as the first stage of the plan is to upset the entire nation.
Some other interesting things were said including a plot to kill Obama (or at least pretend) and then frame it on a white Christian racist, which will cause riots with the African American cominty. Not sure what it true and what isn't but there have been a lot of false flag opperations undertaken in the past, then blamed on someone they want to invade, who had plans that posed a threat to the US' Monopoly.
There is also a plan to destroy Christianity and other religions in the States as well as any form of patriotism, and replaced with the notion that 'we are all one'. Apparently this is to prepare for the 'One World Government' system which may not happen in our lifetime
I have been worked in Australia for a few years now and in the last 3 or 4 years or so I have been starting to notice an ever increasing number of Americans that actually emigrated here, which led me to believe there is a reason why they seem to be fleeing their country
An interesting thing to follow is 'Jason A' on Youtube who posts a lot of short videos regarding the things going on in the US recently and how it is part of the plan for it's demise.
I hope it all turns out to be wrong but it can't be overlooked

As people breed and get more and more on top of each other we get uncomfortable, restless, and, here you go...

At the end of the day, what do you gain by reading the news (or, for that matter, conspiracy websites) and letting "them" divide "you"? Go mow the lawn, love your wife, and cook up a nice steak.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Last few days out here have been crazy. Friday some guy in his 20's wanted to bomb a military post and then in Topeka,KS there was a fellow who car jacked multiple people for cars, went on a chase, had a shootout with the boys in blue AND somehow managed not to die from the bullet exchange with police. Something weird is in the water or something. Lots of lives are ruined by people doing horrible things to others. Im looking back and in 34+ years I dont remember this much activity in Kansas ever. Out here all we got to worry about is doe and bucks running in front of your car and EF5 tornado / softball size hail.My how things have changed and not for the best.

Learn a bit of history. That area has been so violent in the past that it was once nicknamed "Bleeding Kansas". Or you could also look at things like the tar and feathering of George Cooprider in 1918, simply because his father wouldn't purchase war bonds.

Yet currently Kansas has one of the lowest violent crime rates per 100,000 people in the US. It simply seems worse because not only do almost all states have larger populations, but the media embellishes every incident to inflate ratings.

Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

I agree, I have been doing a lot of research on the US and their plans, especially to do with the One World Order which people now think is just another stupid conspiracy, but is actually under way and has been planned for centuries. I read that a lot of what is going on recently is actually staged and then hyped by the media to cause nationwide civil unrest, as the first stage of the plan is to upset the entire nation.
Some other interesting things were said including a plot to kill Obama (or at least pretend) and then frame it on a white Christian racist, which will cause riots with the African American cominty. Not sure what it true and what isn't but there have been a lot of false flag opperations undertaken in the past, then blamed on someone they want to invade, who had plans that posed a threat to the US' Monopoly.
There is also a plan to destroy Christianity and other religions in the States as well as any form of patriotism, and replaced with the notion that 'we are all one'. Apparently this is to prepare for the 'One World Government' system which may not happen in our lifetime
I have been worked in Australia for a few years now and in the last 3 or 4 years or so I have been starting to notice an ever increasing number of Americans that actually emigrated here, which led me to believe there is a reason why they seem to be fleeing their country
An interesting thing to follow is 'Jason A' on Youtube who posts a lot of short videos regarding the things going on in the US recently and how it is part of the plan for it's demise.
I hope it all turns out to be wrong but it can't be overlooked
When class and race envy become a plank on on one party's political platform you know things are going to get nasty. "Celebrate diversity" by choking each other.

Sorry, the world is more prosperous than ever and relatively peaceful. Because of the 24 hour news cycle and the internet - every event is blown out of proportion. Crime in the US is way down. Politicians dividing us for their own gain is also not new, it just gets a lot more expose now and it's effective when influencing the weak minded. Poor people in the United States now only have 36" flat screen TV's and have to survive with Windows XP computers and slow broadband. They really have it rough.

Originally Posted By: bigt61
Sorry, the world is more prosperous than ever and relatively peaceful. Because of the 24 hour news cycle and the internet - every event is blown out of proportion. Crime in the US is way down. Politicians dividing us for their own gain is also not new, it just gets a lot more expose now and it's effective when influencing the weak minded. Poor people in the United States now only have 36" flat screen TV's and have to survive with Windows XP computers and slow broadband. They really have it rough.

Don't bother trying to sway the chicken littles with actual facts.......They want to believe that we are sliding down to Hades on a busted skateboard.

People rise to their comfort level of misery. Myself, I choose to be happy.....And enjoy life.

USA and to a lesser extent, Canada are not the lands of bounty that they were 50 years ago. Middle class is shrinking, 2 incomes per houshold are required to keep up with the Jones.

The top 2% are still getting richer. The working poor are doomed to that status for their whole lives.

USA is the best place to be if you are Wealthy and Healthy. If you lose 1 of those, prepare to lose the other.

These things breed revolutions, watch out!

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
When class and race envy become a plank on on one party's political platform you know things are going to get nasty. "Celebrate diversity" by choking each other.

Don't kid yourself, they both do it.

Originally Posted By: sicko
That's news in Kansas, but it would just be another day in Florida.

Yeah. I'm in the habit of watching the police procedural shows on TV. Silly, improbable plots. Then the evening news comes on and it really gets crazy.

Yeah. Sometimes I get the feeling that we are a lot closer to the abyss than we know.

Last edited:
Since neither the color nor the religion of the perps were mentioned, can it be assumed that those were not the "undesirable" types? Nothing to worry about then!

Originally Posted By: bigt61
Microsoft has a replacement for XP?

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: Marco620

Learn a bit of history. That area has been so violent in the past that it was once nicknamed "Bleeding Kansas". Or you could also look at things like the tar and feathering of George Cooprider in 1918, simply because his father wouldn't purchase war bonds.

Yet currently Kansas has one of the lowest violent crime rates per 100,000 people in the US. It simply seems worse because not only do almost all states have larger populations, but the media embellishes every incident to inflate ratings.

Two things to blame- 1) Internet/ Social Media 2) Simple lack or overall morals/ all about me

Granted, I sure the major league greed is not helping either....

The US is only in decline if the politicians tell us so. They will tell us what we need to know and in the mean time they will take care of us. And don't worry about a terrorist attack. The politicians will be the first ones to run and hide. They have body guards and armored vehicles because in their opinion they are very important and besides they don't have to pay for it. They only need to talk to or associate with ordinary people at election time when they travel around and read speeches. It's disgusting and degrading work but they only have to face it every few years. If you don't agree and you don't like the system all you have to do is not vote. They system is designed to work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back