Laws of Phisics -- Fram Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
Originally Posted By: steveh
My guess would be that Motorking tells some people rumors about other filters, because he knows that some people will keep repeating them 100 times. All part of his marketing scam.
Without any proof of that, it simply remains "your guess". I on the other hand, do not think Jay is that type of person. While conveying with him about a FRAM Ultra for my 2014 Explorer, he told me there was a run of 100 that had the wrong thread type cut into the base plate and if I encountered one of them to return it to him for free replacement so FRAM could cross it off the list (they are actively seeking the remainder they have not found yet). FRAM seems to be a company sincerely interested in their customers and in this day and age, that means something (at least it does to me). What has Purolator done towards customer relations lately? If memory serves, even the people who have returned torn/defective filters to Purolator have been more or less "blown off" instructing them to "keep buying our products as improvements are continuously made" and feeding them reasons for the failure that fully contradict both their marketing materials and their warranty information. Seems pretty lame as a responsible company to me. To my knowledge, their have been no issues from other major filter companies that require any responses--do you know of any?

Dam marketing strong here
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Stewie
My guess would be that Motorking tells some people rumors about other filters, because he knows that some people will keep repeating them 100 times. All part of his marketing scam.
Without any proof of that, it simply remains "your guess". I on the other hand, do not think Jay is that type of person. While conveying with him about a FRAM Ultra for my 2014 Explorer, he told me there was a run of 100 that had the wrong thread type cut into the base plate and if I encountered one of them to return it to him for free replacement so FRAM could cross it off the list (they are actively seeking the remainder they have not found yet). FRAM seems to be a company sincerely interested in their customers and in this day and age, that means something (at least it does to me). What has Purolator done towards customer relations lately? If memory serves, even the people who have returned torn/defective filters to Purolator have been more or less "blown off" instructing them to "keep buying our products as improvements are continuously made" and feeding them reasons for the failure that fully contradict both their marketing materials and their warranty information. Seems pretty lame as a responsible company to me. To my knowledge, their have been no issues from other major filter companies that require any responses--do you know of any?
crackmeup2.gif

Marketing for whom? Are you attempting to suggest that I am marketing for FRAM? You are full of it! Show me a filter that costs the same, made in the USA, and performs on equal terms and I will gladly use it and see how it works in my application. Until then, either put your money where your mouth is, do something to prove that I am wrong in what I say, or in very frank terms--keep your bovine scatlogy laced comments to yourself.

crackmeup2.gif

Marketing for whom? Are you attempting to suggest that I am marketing for FRAM? You are full of it! Show me a filter that costs the same, made in the USA, and performs on equal terms and I will gladly use it and see how it works in my application. Until then, either put your money where your mouth is, do something to prove that I am wrong in what I say, or in very frank terms--keep your bovine scatlogy laced comments to yourself.

lolumad?

stevehWithout any proof of that said:
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/graemlins/crackmeup2.gif[/IMG]
Marketing for whom? Are you attempting to suggest that I am marketing for FRAM? You are full of it! Show me a filter that costs the same, made in the USA, and performs on equal terms and I will gladly use it and see how it works in my application. Until then, either put your money where your mouth is, do something to prove that I am wrong in what I say, or in very frank terms--keep your bovine scatology laced comments to yourself.
lolumad?
Not at all, but I grow tired of never ending bologna that is spread every time (especially labeling them as a marketer for said company) someone mentions . Never mind the company makes a good product for the money and more often than not the person making the comments has never used said product therefore, cannot speak to anything other than what they hear/read, so in the end, they are, in fact, talking out of their posterior.

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Don't feed the trolls 2010_FX4.

Trolling.gif

I myself use Fram.

21.gif

ppl around get worked up when we point out the elephant in the room

ppl around get worked up when we point out the elephant in the room
What elephant in the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back