NAPA is Running Their Semi-Annual Filter Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local NAPA is running the semi-annual filter sale right now. It's my understanding that each NAPA gets to pick their own dates for the sale, but most run it about this time every year. You may want to check with your local NAPA.

Hard to beat the prices. The discount runs about 40% - 50% off, depending upon the filter. The sale includes air filters, cabin filters, oil filters, and spin on transmission filters. Oh, and if you are running tractors and such, I believe hydraulic fluid filters are also included.

I think I'll be replenishing my stockpile next week.

My local NAPA picks and chooses which promotions that they want to participate in, and which ones that they don't. And it is mostly "don't" with them anymore.

Whatever. I used to like NAPA, but my money spends elsewhere.

corporate Napa's can't pick and choose, which promotion to participate in, your referring to the franchised Napa stores, they pick and choose. Go to a corporate Napa if you want the deal.

I personally don't shop at Napa, I did get the Napa Syn at ~1.80 per quart once, when they had their sale and half off coupons at the same time.

Last time I read this on BITOG, I went to my local NAPA store, and yes, that had a sale, but you had to buy something like a $100 worth of filters to get it.

40-50% off list or off normal pricing? A filter that would sell for $6-7 normally costs them around $3-4 to buy.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
40-50% off list or off normal pricing? A filter that would sell for $6-7 normally costs them around $3-4 to buy.

Since these are NAPA branded filters, wouldn't list and normal pricing be one and the same? I really don't know the answer. I can tell you that I paid $3.17 each for oil filters, $7.92 for cabin filters, and $6.69 for air filters. Current online price for each at NAPA and O'Reilly, respectively, is $6.49/$5.99 for oil, $15.49/$14.99 for cabin, and $12.99/$12.49 for air.

Any way you figure it, the sale prices are hard to beat. Take the oil filter for example. I can't even buy the bottom of the line Fram Extra Guard, in the same size, at Walmart for that little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back