Ranger Quick Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbor freight has ones like this now also. Kinda looks like the way of the future (this style of jack)

I wonder though 'how much' it takes to get them to fail by flopping sideways with the car on them. Thus slamming it to the ground.

I don't have a need to lift all 4 wheels often enough to justify purchasing this. How stable is a car up on that thing?

Does that have a lock on it, or do you still use jack stands with it? I wouldn't feel comfortable getting under a vehicle that's not held up by something without a way of physically locking it upright.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I'll stick to my Kwiklift.

For the life of me I can't see how the kwik lift works when jacking using jack stands via pinch welds. I can't envision the process to do a tire rotation or brake work.

Floor jack, and 4 6-ton jackstands. Cost about $200 total, and takes under 2 minutes to get my car off the ground. I have jacking points front and rear, so I can lift the front, place jackstands, lift the rear place jackstands. Done.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Harbor freight has ones like this now also. Kinda looks like the way of the future (this style of jack)

I wonder though 'how much' it takes to get them to fail by flopping sideways with the car on them. Thus slamming it to the ground.

I looked at Northern Tools and Harbor Freight and saw nothing like the it. Can you provide the link? Thanks

Originally Posted By: 007
Originally Posted By: SumpChump

I looked at Northern Tools and Harbor Freight and saw nothing like the it. Can you provide the link? Thanks

The ad...

That's NOT the same as the Ranger Quick Jack which is now improved. BL-5000SLX is the model I am considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back