Myth Busted: "Bad cat won't cause misfire"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MCompact
Originally Posted By: Oil Changer
I've been meaning to ask, if you are so successful (or is it VERY?) in business, why are you driving an '07 Navigator? The vehicles in your signature line are garbage; except for the Charger. You probably only listed that because you seen one in a Fast and Furious movie and I doubt you even own one.

Good point!

so simple, yet so revealing...

Hahaha!! Exactly! So why do you get your panties all wadded up? It's all irrelevant. Do you not understand what you wrote? Can't you practice what you preach? Why does it upset you so? Don't say it doesn't otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread anymore. But here you are.

I'd hate to be one of your customers who disagrees with you on the brand of wax you put on his car!

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
You're certainly entitled to your opinions of me. They're just irrelevant.

Just wanted to point out the direct hypocrisy and irony of your posts again. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of, and trying to prove that I am the one doing it.
hooked.gif
Trolling.gif

You are once again failing miserably. What you are failing to understand is the comments and opinions of some of the members upsets you. It's undeniable. On the other hand, there is absolutely nothing you could ever say that would get even the slightest rise out of me let alone the level of anger and contempt you display.

Hahaha!! Exactly! So why do you get your panties all wadded up? It's all irrelevant. Do you not understand what you wrote? Can't you practice what you preach? Why does it upset you so? Don't say it doesn't otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread anymore. But here you are.

I'd hate to be one of your customers who disagrees with you on the brand of wax you put on his car!

Just wanted to point out the direct hypocrisy and irony of your posts again. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of, and trying to prove that I am the one doing it.
hooked.gif
Trolling.gif

I've been meaning to ask, if you are so successful (or is it VERY?) in business, why are you driving an '07 Navigator? The vehicles in your signature line are garbage; except for the Charger. You probably only listed that because you seen one in a Fast and Furious movie and I doubt you even own one.

Why would you write this on a forum post? I happen to have a 2007 Ram 2500 diesel, which is the 3/4-ton version of DoubleWasp's 2007 3500. Is mine garbage too? Am I apparently unsuccessful in business because I have some vehicles from the previous decade?

You are once again failing miserably. What you are failing to understand is the comments and opinions of some of the members upsets you. It's undeniable. On the other hand, there is absolutely nothing you could ever say that would get even the slightest rise out of me let alone the level of anger and contempt you display.

hooked.gif
Trolling.gif

And you attempt to convince me of this by making multiple posts containing heaps of aggressive tones and language. Yeah, ok. Irony and hypocrisy strike again.

Originally Posted By: Joel_MD

Why would you write this on a forum post? I happen to have a 2007 Ram 2500 diesel, which is the 3/4-ton version of DoubleWasp's 2007 3500. Is mine garbage too? Am I apparently unsuccessful in business because I have some vehicles from the previous decade?

I honestly had intended to say something, but the ignorance of the statement he made pretty much stood on its own.

At some point he is going to realize that every single attack he makes against me only makes him look more ignorant, but so long as he keeps sticking his shovel down to dig the hole deeper, I'll keep handing him one.

Originally Posted By: Joel_MD

I agree. Don't know why he felt the need to go there especially since iirc he said something earlier to the tune of there are rich guys and poor guys here but that doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back