Center Caps for Older Prime Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some older 15 inch alloy Prime wheels (style 100 according the Prime website)for my 93 Toyota Camry on Craiglist however the center caps are missing and if I cant find the caps then these are a no go as I dont want to drive around w/o them. I called Prime directly yesterday and was passed around on the phone and then finally sent to a voicemail box. I looked online and found lots of center caps but I have no idea how to determine what will fit and be useable with the rims.

Here is the link. https://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/4882230851.html Any suggestions on where I could find center caps that would fit? The overall diameter of the center cap opening is 6 1/8 inches.

I would also be open to any suggestions from the BITOG community. My real goal here is to upgrade to 15 inch rims/tires. My current 14 inch tires are ready to be replaced and the tire selection is becoming more and more limited so I thought this would be a good time. The salvage places want between $35 and $50 per steel rim if they even have any so this seemed like a more cost effective option. If tires that are on the rims now would end up being useable I was considering running them until I could take advantage of a good sale at DTD. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Toyota wheels are hub centric and the diameter of the hub ring is a standard size. I suspect any center cap which fits a Toyota alloy will either press fit or could be glued in. Try calling Tire Rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back