Things you carry with you every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone has a few things that they always carry with them. To this day and as long as I can remember, my dad has always carried a small Buck pocket knife, worn a silver Timex watch with a metal band, and kept a Bic pen in his shirt pocket.

Looking over my desk, I realized that I'm the same way. I typically carry a messenger bag with my work-issued PC in it, so my load-out is a little more comprehensive than my old man, but every day, I carry the same things:

On me:
Hamilton Khaki Field watch
Gerber Curve pocket knife
Parker Urban pen
iPhone

In bag:
Leatherman Skeletool CX
Surefire G2X flashlight + extra batteries
16GB Toshiba flash drive
Jack Black lip balm
Moleskine notepad
Microfiber cloth

These are all items that I have grown very fond of and would probably replace with exactly the same thing should they ever get lost or damaged. Without them, I feel naked and unprepared.

What do you carry on a daily basis, be it a favorite knife or something simple like a handkerchief? What's in your daily go-bag?

On my body:

wallet
watch
sunglasses
house and car keys, pen on key fob
phone
pocket knife
lighter

When I'm in the outdoors, I'll likely wear a CamelBak and a small waist pack or sling bag with additional gear.

hotwheels

on me
5" survival knife
s4 phone
lg flip phone (work)
all my shop and house keys
keys for every door excluding suites for 7 apartment complexes.
lighter
pack of smokes
wallet
pen

in my truck
100 channel scanner
every tool and part to fix anything in my apartment buildings.

I wear a watch all the time night and day. I normally also have keys and a wallet and if I remember a phone. And wedding ring.

In my vehicles have a few tools and a fire extinguisher. But I got an email from Sams saying the fire extinguishers had been recalled.

In my boat I have lots of tools and safety items. Including two VHF radios (fixed and handheld).

Folding knife. Phone. Keys. One of these three- Ruger LC9. Ruger SR9C. or Ruger GP100. If I am in a rush, there is a Ruger P90 in the truck with one spare loaded mag, one empty mag, and about 75 rounds. Each vehicle has body armor, a few MREs and other essentials.

Keys, Phone, wallet, extra battery for phone, Olight S20 flashlight, Leatherman charge, cold Steel pepper spray.

Sometimes I carry a firearm, but I really need to get something smaller so I will take it more often.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Jeez, Tobacco is making a comeback. LOL

Not really, ~18% of American adults are smokers. 15 post on this thread with 3 tobacco users; so 20%. Pretty close for a small sample size.

You guys are lucky. I wish I could carry a gun. oh well would never need it but would love the wife to be able to have a small pistol holstered under the car seat or in her purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back