Dish Network viewers lose Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: Nick R
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: aa1986
Malo83 - thank you for your service and for not sucummbing to faux outrage. It's made a lot of people unreasonable and angry over the last decade or so.

You've never thanked me for my service, is it because I watch Fox? And Fox is making people angry? You apparently haven't been paying attention to all the other news outlets fanning the flames in Ferguson, NYC, and wherever police are unfairly treating criminals, I mean innocent citizens...now you've made me participate in the off topic detour this thread has taken...UGH!

Anytime something important is making headlines on every other news network, including BBC- I go to fox news. And if it it's even mentioned on the main page, it's a small font link hidden towards the bottom of the page. And guess what is at the top? Anti-obama/democrat articles. All. The. Time. It's like the only thing that they think matters.

There's a lot of news the others don't cover at all because it would put their beloved Owebama/dems in a bad light...it's like the only thing they think is important is propping up their Messiah and his party all the time...
Originally Posted By: jcwit
Originally Posted By: Nick R

Anytime something important is making headlines on every other news network, including BBC- I go to fox news. And if it it's even mentioned on the main page, it's a small font link hidden towards the bottom of the page. And guess what is at the top? Anti-obama/democrat articles. All. The. Time. It's like the only thing that they think matters.

Beats blaming Bush for everything which all the other networks do.

See that argument might be convincing if CNN/MSNBC/BBC had anti republican stuff on the front page headlines 95% of the time like Fox news does. However, they don't. They actually report on NEWS. You know, like if someone is bombed. There have been quite a few times in recent months where something SIGNIFICANT happened. And it's headline half the page on CNN. And it's not even MENTIONED on Fox.

Cut the cord and get your news elsewhere...as far as I'm concerned MSNBC and Fox are variant forms of the same hyped up piece of ****. It's not only them but the financial networks fall under this same thing...look at Bloomberg which is noticeably more low key than CNBC which constantly features market Nostradamus A arguing against market Nostradamus B and then break for the "trade other peoples money" ads. They give "infotainment" a good name and in the mean time I haven't really gained anything other than their POVs...which will both likely be proven wrong over the next 6-12 months.

Today walking down a street an obvious wingnut came up to me to talk about the subject they had on signs and literature. They were talking about a eventual World War. You can see right away they are loons. However I realized you do not have this advantage with the internet. They spoke well enough that on the internet you could converse for awhile not realizing at first, when in person, how wacked out they are. It's easy when you are sitting at a bar and the guy says "you know our currency is not backed by gold anymore". You go to the other end of the bar but the internet no so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back