SuperTech Synthetic 5w20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: jacky
i would never use synthetic with that high of mileage, i would use high mileage oil and change it no more than every 5,000 miles
all dodge vehicles are prone to leaking and burning with that many miles

what about high mileage synthetics...
28.gif

considering that the OP has been using syn, if it ain't broke...

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
You will be fine with the ST cause this is made by Warren and it is a good oil.

That depends on which bottle it's in. Every time the bottle changes shape, that means a different manufacturer is making the oil. So far we've had Warren, Mobil, Shell, and Citgo making the oil.

Originally Posted By: bigt61
M1 EP in the lawnmower. Nice! This is what makes America great, we don't eff around.

Gosh, doesn't everybody use syn their mower? My B&S 724cc V2 powered mower gets it every spring. The engine is like new after 6 seasons.

Originally Posted By: BMWR1150GS
Originally Posted By: bigt61
M1 EP in the lawnmower. Nice! This is what makes America great, we don't eff around.

Gosh, doesn't everybody use syn their mower? My B&S 724cc V2 powered mower gets it every spring. The engine is like new after 6 seasons.

Interesting

I've got 15 5.5hp gas powered air compressors running conventionals changed every 100 hours and golly gee they run like new too.
All of them run a minimum of 8 hours a day,6 days a week in the short day and come summer they run a minimum of 10 hours a day,6 days a week.
2 of them have in excess of 15000 hours on them. Still start first pull.
I use mos2 in the oil every second oil change and tc-w3 in every drop of fuel they burn.
Plugs last at least a year. Never any deposits on them.

Same here. And at the risk of making some people's head explode, it has been 0W-20 in the snow thrower the past four seasons.

Originally Posted By: Oily_hair
Originally Posted By: BMWR1150GS
Gosh, doesn't everybody use syn their mower?

Mower and snow blower get synthetic here.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back