Another massacre in Oz, this time children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so sad. I wonder what triggered this.

More info here:

Quote:
Another cousin, who wanted to be identified only as Raniet, told Daily Mail Australia on Saturday the mother arrested in relation to the murder of eight children turned to God just days before the killings.
Raniet - a Torres Strait name - said Mersane Warria took her seven children to St Margaret's Anglican Church a few kilometres from her home last Sunday and sat them all in a pew, holding her 18-month-old baby in her arms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ing-scream.html

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
Interesting how things like this aren't blown out as badly, because there wasn't a gun involved.

You mean like this ?
http://www.farmweekly.com.au/news/agricu...em/2716045.aspx

Murder/suicide in my state back in October, and senstionalised all over the media calling for gun control, bemoaning ready access to firearms in rural communities...etc.

double standard ?

For sure.

Actually, she took her children to church for the first time last Sunday...seems to be the last crutch for many.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Actually, she took her children to church for the first time last Sunday...seems to be the last crutch for many.

So she was a recent religious convert?

Originally Posted By: aa1986
Originally Posted By: Shannow

So she was a recent religious convert?

Is that a problem, or are you trying to make it one? I just want to be clear on where you're going with this that's all.-RD

The context in a couple of reports is "turning her life around, and going to church"

It's a question.

Seems that you're making it into a problem, that much is clear to me.

After reading some of your other posts I figured it was worth asking. I got it now, thanks.-RD

Originally Posted By: rockydee
It's a question.

After reading some of your other posts I figured it was worth asking. I got it now, thanks.-RD

I accept your apology.

Let's hope you've learnt to be a little less presumptuous in future. We'll shall see.

Originally Posted By: rockydee
It's a question.

Many of us get it also. Good find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back