Im likin' Meguiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had alot of motorcycles-mostly black in color. the one thing taht griped me was the white film left in seams, etc from auto waxes. I used the Meguires technical yellow paste wax. It goes on easy, and never dries (I guess) as you wipe it off and there is never any white residue. Even if you get alot in a seam it stays almost clear. great shine too.IMO

On my black bike I started using Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere. Stuff works better than the detailer I was using to get dust off and leaves a slick wax behind on top of the Collinite or Duragloss I usually use on it.

I detail cars on the side, really like Meguiar's products. I used Ultimate Compound on my '96 Accord with a buffer. That clouded clear coat came clear. The finish was very neglected. I typically use Meg's Gold Class wax. I also like their clay bar kit. There are not many Meguiar's products that disappoint.

I used a Mothers Carnuba (I ran out of my Wolfgang paint sealant) on a new Forester XT. After a week it was like I didn't do a thing. I reordered the Wolfgang and applied that. It has been 2 months and the car washes much better and still feels slick. The Wolfgang is really easy to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back