Oils using which anti-wear additives, Why so many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By posting nothing with useful content, SteveSRT8 and dave1251 always fail, even though Steve claims they are the ones who "matter". Very funny.

stickybuns,
No need for concern, their comments are directed towards a member named far-fetched. So unless this is you, you're good...stickybuns.
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: stickybuns
By posting nothing with useful content, SteveSRT8 and dave1251 always fail, even though Steve claims they are the ones who "matter". Very funny.

Funny? A member that was 86ed and had to comeback under a new username. I find this funny.

Being on this board for longer than you have, I totally disagree with that comment.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you are only angry that someone does not agree with you.

Just like you have told others to "shut up" in previous posts.

Far fetched has many incarnations. Perhaps one day he'll be able to stand up under his one true name.

Haveblue, stickybutt, farfetched, no matter who you are this week please note that not one ounce of my self esteem is tied in to your approval.

I also never stated I was in charge of anything. I am not.

Carry on, it's quite entertaining in a macabre way...

Originally Posted By: dave1251

Funny? A member that was 86ed and had to comeback under a new username. I find this funny.

And he just keeps on coming!

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

I wonder which is the next screen name?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

Dr Richard Shalvoy maybe?

Originally Posted By: HaveBlue
I've been on other forums where members constantly insist "those bitog members are nuts."
Now I see first hand how some attempt to sabotage legitimate discussions.

I agree, bringing in pics of Stewie, Captain Obvious, namecalling with pics of synthetic chamois advertisements is the epitome of internet poor behaviour...you've been around...wouldn't you agree ?

My oil thread analysis interpretive skills indicate that your current incarnation is headed for a vacation and maybe a ban.
To call either Steve or Overkill nutjobs is absurd.
I've had a number of debates to a draw with Overkill, for example and while we may disagree, his points are never invalid.
The best part of this board is that absurd posts about the qualities or properties of any given formulation will always be challenged.
As some have said and also used as a signiture line, you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.
If that makes us crazy, then so be it.

I've been on other forums where members constantly insist "those bitog members are nuts."
Now I see first hand how some attempt to sabotage legitimate discussions. Thats how that reputation came to be.
If the moderator would just weed out the nut jobs like SteveSRT8, overkill, etc., then people could have adult discussions again.

Why don't you just grow up and knock it off.

And, be sure, that when we call him out on it next time, too, he'll accuse us of being juvenile for doing so.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I agree, bringing in pics of Stewie, Captain Obvious, namecalling with pics of synthetic chamois advertisements is the epitome of internet poor behaviour...you've been around...wouldn't you agree ?

But, he's only been around since July 4. Shouldn't we be giving him the benefit of the doubt?
whistle.gif

It is interesting to note that two out of our three known sockpuppets have entered this thread, and all three usually hang out together in the same threads, spouting the same gibberish.

I think that you are out of touch Garak, there's 4 "new" posters now unavailable, as farfetched as that claim might seem.

Now I see first hand how some attempt to sabotage legitimate discussions.

So he was really a troll for ARX? How pathetic to converse with your own identities.

Last edited:

Wow a re-incarnate that passed my radar. I'm slipping. LOL I'm glad I glanced at this thread I'm usually pretty good at picking them up. Rumor has it a long time re-incarnate got the boot yesterday. I won't give him the satisfaction of posting his name I want to see if he goes after one of us with one of his older, or more recent names. LOL Sorry for the brief rant and OT drift, carry on.

.... there's 4 "new" posters now unavailable, as farfetched as that claim might seem.

Including the one created yesterday and began posting in this thread(now deleted), I counted 5 troll aliases. Been working the oil filter board for awhile now, flaming established posters and sending rude pm's, and posting as backup for the aliases. The five that I'm aware of appear to have received the same fate as the initial one alluded to multiple times in this thread.

I think that you are out of touch Garak, there's 4 "new" posters now unavailable, as farfetched as that claim might seem.

I think I am. I didn't know of this fourth one until this morning. And sayjac is quite right about the filter board being trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back