Started growing the stash today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at our local K-Mart today trying to kill time while waiting for my dog to get done at the vet's, and found the "old" PP 5-30 for $4.60 a quart so I bought the last 3 they had. Then saw they had one 5qt jug of the "old" PP for $23 which wasn't THAT great of a deal, but still a couple bucks cheaper than Wally World. Checked out the filter section, and found some Pure One filters for $2.50 so nabbed the last 3 they had for my Trailblazer lol. Today was a good day.

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Haha thought you started growing a mustache

Well, all the wax in Pennzoil makes for a good mustache grooming product.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: MileHigh18
I was at our local K-Mart today trying to kill time while waiting for my dog to get done at the vet's, and found the "old" PP 5-30 for $4.60 a quart so I bought the last 3 ............. one 5qt jug of the "old" PP for $23 ........... cheaper than Wally World. C......... found some Pure One filters for $2.50 so nabbed the last 3 they had for my Trailblazer lol. Today was a good day.

Stop hoarding. Take them back for refund. Buy what you need when needed.

If have time on your hand clean out the basement, sweep the driveway, trim the mustache, buy some flowers for the Missus, if don't have a Missus find one etc etc.

Oil on the shop shelf is fine it will still be there.

Stop now before it becomes addictive and you begin to make plans to extend the house for storage instead of using the shop floor.
hooked.gif
hooked.gif
hooked.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JerryBob
I thought he lived in Colorado and was going into the pot business.

I thought his next question was going to be:

"What kind of Lights should I put over my stash?"
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: JerryBob
I thought he lived in Colorado and was going into the pot business.

That's what I thought, especially with his name.

Did the same on a recent trip to my local K-mart (Las Vegas). Used $5 in points, plus I got $10 back for spending $50.

Got 2 jugs of 5w20 PP 5-qt for $23 each (both had valid FRN codes) also three Purolator P1 for $2 each, and two Purolator synthetic for $6.99 sale price.

They had some PP 10-30 as well for the same price, but I didn't get it. I should've and used it during the summer months next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back