ARCHOIL Pics after week and half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I don't feel insulted. But you have insulted Trajan quite a few times in this thread and you've told me to take deep breaths. The fact that you decide to be condescending to me is a reflection on you not something I need to feel insulted about.

Finally you clarify you are talking about a product made by Liqui Moly rather than the chemical itself MoS2 which is what I've been talking about an making clear that it is what I am talking about when I use the phrase "dry lubricant". Remember your concern about the phrase cheapest oil that is manufacturer approved? We should be more concerned with your usage of MoS2 without qualifying it as meaning the Liqui Moly product. There is a huge distinction between a dry lubricant that will fall out of suspension causing blockages and sludge and a product engineered not to.

If VW approve the Liqui Moly additive that's great. Can you share that approval with us? I can't find it on the Liqui Moly website.

Originally Posted By: Sam2000
Dave, I don't feel insulted. But you have insulted Trajan quite a few times in this thread and you've told me to take deep breaths. The fact that you decide to be condescending to me is a reflection on you not something I need to feel insulted about.

Insults. The last refuge of the bested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back