ARCHOIL Pics after week and half

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to follow. Please embed the pictures into your next post in this thread using the
tags around the image URL. Photobucket should give you a copyable link to the photo to embed.

What is this additive supposed to do? I dont see much of anything going on in these pics other than dark varnish

The lighting is so much different between the before and after shots, that it's really hard to judge. I tried to bring them up closer to each other to be able to make a better comparison, but I'm not sure I succeeded...

Before:
IMG_0591_zps27570aae.jpg

After:
IMG_0600_zps640e1366.jpg

iPhone 5 camera may be good for most occasions, but low light isn't one of them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: gregk24
What is this additive supposed to do? I dont see much of anything going on in these pics other than dark varnish

Its a friction modifier, as well removes varnish and deposits, it is a nanoborate. It has lightened up considerably more.....as you can see from left to right the lightening that is starting to occur. For under 1000k I'm impressed considering before this I ran mobil 1 for 2000k as you can see in first 2 pics I had a flashlight shining down the hole for all 4 pics.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
The lighting is so much different between the before and after shots, that it's really hard to judge. I tried to bring them up closer to each other to be able to make a better comparison, but I'm not sure I succeeded...

Before:
IMG_0591_zps27570aae.jpg

After:
IMG_0600_zps640e1366.jpg

iPhone 5 camera may be good for most occasions, but low light isn't one of them.
smile.gif

Ya sorry, i also used flashlight down the hole for all 4 pics. And also I noticed since varnish has started to be removed, the light reflects more off the cleaner surface where as before it was almost kind of being absorbed rather than shine/reflect, seems a lot brighter in there and its the same flashlight.....its my surefire military flashlight, also attaches to end of my C7 rifle. bright as sin.

Having recently seen the Book of Mormon musical last week (highly, highly, recommended btw), I feel like you should break out in song "I believe..."

I don't see anything, but if you do, that's all that matters.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Having recently seen the Book of Mormon musical last week (highly, highly, recommended btw), I feel like you should break out in song "I believe..."

I don't see anything, but if you do, that's all that matters.

LOL, of course you can't see it. For 1.....the pics that quattro pete attempted to try and modify, you actually can see a difference in colour....and trust me in person its magnified x100. Prior it was a deep deep red/brown, some parts actually black.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
hard to follow. Please embed the pictures into your next post in this thread using the
tags around the image URL. Photobucket should give you a copyable link to the photo to embed.

Im sorry, I am not sure how to do this, I've tried to do this but not sure what I am doing wrong. If you or someone could give me a more in detail guide that would be awesome!

Thanks

The lighting and distance is different on the pictures. I cannot tell a practical difference.

The lighting and distance is different on the pictures. I cannot tell a practical difference.

Agreed. To do this right, you need to have identical lighting, angle, distance, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I cannot tell a practical difference.

Me either.

Or me.

Surely it's obvious to even the most casual observer that the red/brown varnish has been removed in it's entirety and replaced with a super slippery hexagonal boron nitride monolayer.

They can be remarkably similar in appearance, making the two nearly identical photos even more remarkable.

But wait. Back in March, you said you just got this car and it had 40,000 kilometers on it when purchased. You then changed the oil to M1 0W-40 plus the additive.

So you think any cleaning, assuming there is any, is due to the additive and not the M1? How do you separate the two? This is a useless test of the additive, you know full well that M1 can clean an engine too. How do you know what is doing what?

So far (and correct me if I’m wrong) we have the following BITOG testimonial evidence for Archoil (not just the OP):

1. It lowered the temperature so much the poster could put his hand on the intake manifold whereas he could not before. He was questioned how this was possible since the thermostat controls coolant temperature. No answer was given.

2. It increased the power so much that the poster could no longer keep the wheels from spinning, it was like it was in sport mode.

3. It increased the idle approximately 100 RPM, which was subsequently revised to say that it had returned to the previous range.

4. Operating temperatures are consistently lower, but no explanation was given how this was measured.

5. It smoothed out the idle.

6. It is cleaning the engine. However, photographs of cleaning are ambiguous and the poster failed to mention that a fresh oil change of M1 0W-40 was done at approximately the same time as Archoil was added.

Call me a hater, an unbeliever, whatever you will, but isn't this pretty much it so far?

When I removed the mobil 1 i took the first 2 pics, the last 2 pics are yesterday, the mobil 1 run for 2 k did not do a whole lot. This run with mobil 1 and the 9100 and over 900 k in, there is a change already.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
So far (and correct me if I’m wrong) we have the following BITOG testimonial evidence for Archoil (not just the OP):

1. It lowered the temperature so much the poster could put his hand on the intake manifold whereas he could not before. He was questioned how this was possible since the thermostat controls coolant temperature. No answer was given.

2. It increased the power so much that the poster could no longer keep the wheels from spinning, it was like it was in sport mode.

3. It increased the idle approximately 100 RPM, which was subsequently revised to say that it had returned to the previous range.

4. Operating temperatures are consistently lower, but no explanation was given how this was measured.

5. It smoothed out the idle.

6. It is cleaning the engine. However, photographs of cleaning are ambiguous and the poster failed to mention that a fresh oil change of M1 0W-40 was done at approximately the same time as Archoil was added.

Call me a hater, an unbeliever, whatever you will, but isn't this pretty much it so far?

You forgot this gem:
Originally Posted By: domer10
and it did restore power. Not sure if it was lost tho,

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Surely it's obvious to even the most casual observer that the red/brown varnish has been removed in it's entirety and replaced with a super slippery hexagonal boron nitride monolayer.

They can be remarkably similar in appearance, making the two nearly identical photos even more remarkable.

You forgot the nano elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back