Any interest in Polaris PS4-Plus UOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drained the factory fill from my Ranger 570 at 7.something hours (54mi), manual recommended 5-10 hours.

I wasn't going to UOA it but the 570, in the Ranger at least, is brand new for 2014 and I figured someone might like to know how hard it is on oil. There aren't many UOAs for Polaris brand oils at all. If there's any interest, I'll spring for a UOA kit from NAPA.

edit: This time in correct forum!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing what's in that stuff. I bought a Scrambler 850 last year and chose another brand 5w50 for mine, would like to compare additive levels against what I am currently running.

I've read many good things about the new 570 Prostar engine, went trail riding with a guy with a Razr 570 and it seemed to have plenty of power even for the heavy Razr.

absolutely post up results.. with that said, that stuffs way overpriced for the job its doing. Alternatives work just as well for much less coin.

Bumping this up. Sorry to anyone who was interested but the oil got poured into a 5 gal bucket and taken to the recycling place with all the other old oil in the shop. Guess I should have marked the container.

Originally Posted By: badshooter
I'm sending a sample off today. It came out of a 900RZR with 25 hours on it. Will report back.

Is this the new PS-4 5W-50 or the old "2W-50"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back