ArCHOIL 6200 WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i got arch oil fuel additive 6200. Proceeded to put it in my m3.......and WOW!. After about 10 k, amazing throttle response, it was like my car was on sport mode....where less application means more output. Let me tell you i put it in sport mode.....could not keep the tires planted!!!! lol. I have never seen anything work like this, simply amazing. I double dosed first treatment....they say to do that. And a little goes a long way..i think 1 ml treats 10 litres of fuel. I got the 9100 friction modifier as well, will be putting that in soon. If it works anything like the fuel modifier......WE ARE IN BUSINESS!!!

You seem to have been convinced of this stuff's goodness long before you tried it, having looked through your past posts. Do you have any actual data, like before/after dyno pulls, UOAs, that kind of thing?

Or were the roads in Ontario particularly slippery that day?

Ya I'm totally a employee. I know my cars.....go do your own research. Its not just on here. It works, posted my results....u no like....scroll on by.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys do some research on how the stuff works, and it did restore power. Not sure if it was lost tho, the additive by what the summary and research shows, ups the BTU's and becomes more of a pure burning substance I believe. As well extracts all waters and any other garbage. Stabilizes fuel something fierce to.

IM not about using additives, believe most do not work, maybe a handful if anything perform as advertised IF THAT. But liqui moly, and these guys seem real legit, and have nothing but good reviews. I never in a million years thought I would have noticed that drastic of a diff, just by putting that little in that amount of fuel. I was beyond skeptical.

Originally Posted By: domer10
And a little goes a long way..i think 1 ml treats 10 litres of fuel.

Seems incredibly dilute. That works out to only 100 ppm which is 0.01% v/v. Put another way, it's 2 drops per liter (standard drop = 0.05 mL).

I think it's a placebo effect most probably, you have to admit its more likely

Last edited:
and it did restore power. Not sure if it was lost tho,

If nothing was lost, then what exactly did it restore?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
and it did restore power. Not sure if it was lost tho,

If nothing was lost, then what exactly did it restore?

More output due to the fact it increased the btu. But hey thats a guess, burns hotter or cleaner= more output with less or same amount of fuel.

Like I said, you go do the math, the time you people waste trying to discredit people, or saying....."wheres your proof" mehhhhh "wheres your data" meh meh meh. save yourself the time and trouble and use this thing that is a wealth of information called google. Or hey even more of a novel idea....go to the website, wow hey.....who would of thought.

So instead of me having to provide data on why or if it worked, you go look for the data to show me how or why there is no way it did.

Originally Posted By: cknight49090
I have some gallons of it I will sell you it just may look like urine....

Naw don't want or need your drinking water. Thanks tho.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Where does it put the water and garbage after it extracts them?

I think this is a great question. OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back