Archoil AR6200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised I can't tell much difference with the AR9100 and AR6200 the AR6200 is labelled as Fuel modification complex, one of the bullet points is:

Lowers the burn rate by up to 400 degree's for improved combustion.

Now lets see "Diesel: Flash point > 62°C Autoignition temperature: 210°C

So it either lowers the ignition point to minus 190c or in fahrenheit Autoignition temperature 410f so minus 400f is 10f which is minus 12c.

By god we must be careful with this stuff it's likely to burst into flames as soon as it's added to the fuel!!
Looks like someone has plucked some numbers from thin air or maybe it was tested in space.
Not deliberately knocking this stuff but I paid good money for it and I can tell no difference so I started looking around and found this place, I wonder why you lot didn't use an American product which you can possibly get for next to nothing compared to over here, I'm finding the answers from the site it was bought from in their own advert.

Originally Posted By: kimandsally
I'm not surprised I can't tell much difference with the AR9100 and AR6200 the AR6200 is labelled as Fuel modification complex, one of the bullet points is:

Lowers the burn rate by up to 400 degree's for improved combustion.

Now lets see "Diesel: Flash point > 62°C Autoignition temperature: 210°C

So it either lowers the ignition point to minus 190c or in fahrenheit Autoignition temperature 410f so minus 400f is 10f which is minus 12c.

By god we must be careful with this stuff it's likely to burst into flames as soon as it's added to the fuel!!
Looks like someone has plucked some numbers from thin air or maybe it was tested in space.
Not deliberately knocking this stuff but I paid good money for it and I can tell no difference so I started looking around and found this place, I wonder why you lot didn't use an American product which you can possibly get for next to nothing compared to over here, I'm finding the answers from the site it was bought from in their own advert.

Originally Posted By: kimandsally
Interested to see if anyone has any experience of these products, they are being sold by http://www.powerenhancer.co.uk/
In the UK I have put the AR9100 in my oil and as yet not noticed any difference, but I have used the AR6200 in the fuel and think there seems to be a little more torque and responsiveness to the throttle, but "think and feel" are not very scientific, if you people used it and all thought it was the bee's knee's then we could consider it a good product but as when I use the search button for Archoil nothing comes up I'm stuck, if I had been on here before I bought some it would be different but as I have bought some and can't tell much difference with the oil additive AR9100 I'm looking for reassurance that I haven't wasted my money.

This is not a post I did, I have been in hospital and a child from a neighbour has been allowed to use my pc for his "homework" he has gone into my history and notes opened up accounts all over the place and has just about ruined my reputation.
The information he has taken is my passwords and then when I have used products and made notes in folders on my computer he has gone into them and added vile lies and posted around the web, kimandsally is a name I have used for 20 years it is dear to me and he has tainted my reputation, I was suspicious after a phone call I had yesterday I came home and looked at my notes then googled to see how Archoil had been doing I was gobsmacked to see this.
It is untrue in it's entireity I found the products to be useful and worked better then they said, I am a retired motorcycle tuner and car engineer workshop I enjoy testing products in my retirement.
Thank you for not taking the bait and slagging this product off because I genuinely find it to work and still use it to this day.

Flash point of fuel is NOT the temperature coming out of the exhaust valve.

The point per Archoil is the AR6200 slows the burn rate so more BTU's are used to drive the pistons vs pumping hot air out of the exhaust pipe. There is a 9 minute youtube slideshow if one googles' archoil ar6200 youtube.

Just learned about Archoil from Jay Leno video today but they have been around for years used in engines with 100's of gallons of oil in the crankcase. Guess it works in small engines too.

Hey Guys,

New flavor of the month. Just saw this on Jay Leno's Garage Videos. Its called Archoil.
{removed youtube as it had profanity in comments}
I haven't seen anything on BITOG other than this short thread:
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3347881#Post3347881

The guys "Boasting about Boron"..... I remember some other products a few years ago that were some kind of "Boron Based Brew".
http://www.archoil.com/

Don't know, but coming from a comedian.....but he's still my favorite car guy and has the biggest collection too!

Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back