2015 Hyundai Sonata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it looks too bad. It will be interesting to see if Hyundai makes any inroads in the driving dynamics front with this model. That's one place many of their models have been lacking.

I think the 2015 will age better than this:
2011_hyundai_sonata_official.jpg

Originally Posted By: stephen9666
I don't think it looks too bad. It will be interesting to see if Hyundai makes any inroads in the driving dynamics front with this model. That's one place many of their models have been lacking.

I think the 2015 will age better than this:
2011_hyundai_sonata_official.jpg

When I saw this model for the first time, I thought "Toyota Camry left under a heat-lamp." That's part of the reason I went with a 2010 (not to mention a ridiculous deal).

Sweet looking car IMHO.

I was eyeballing the I40 (Sonata in the US) the other day but this looks better even tho it looks like the result of a one night stand between a Volkswagen Passat(front) and a Toyota Avensis(back)
smile.gif

I like the old Sonata - it will age just fine. The new one is very milktoast. The new 2015 Camry is sure to cause a stir. They've been plain Jane for so long, they overdid it this time. This whole giant grille styling theme started by Audi is terrible IMO.

Only problem is horsepower will be cut across the line
frown.gif

The base model will go to 185 from 198, and the turbo will be cut down from 274 to 245.

Looks like there looking to squeeze out more MPGs.

Last edited:
I think Holden has the nicest styling of the Far East manufacturers, but Kia / Hyundai are really making some nice looking cars.

Originally Posted By: bigt61
I like the old Sonata - it will age just fine.

Well, it depends what you like. I thought it looked OK at first, but now I think it looks very overwrought and isn't aging well at all. I like the styling of the 2006-2010 Sonata better because it's more conservative.

Hey, if you like this catfish, you'll love the YF Sonata.
laugh.gif

catfish.jpg

I agree with most people here. Good looking car overall. Definitely better than the last few gens, and will age much better as far as looks are concerned.

Hyundai Sonata is OK. In this category, the run-away winner is the latest Mazda6. After, all, steering feel and handling DO matter. Also, Mazda's styling is awesome.

Originally Posted By: Propflux01
Originally Posted By: stephen9666

Hey, if you like this catfish, you'll love the YF Sonata.
laugh.gif

catfish.jpg

Naw.. THIS is the Catfish car:

Hey, don't forget to toss the Mitsuoka Orochi into this fish fry.
grin.gif
lol.gif

i185557.jpg

Of the 3 cars: Accord, 2015 Camry and 2015 Sonata I think the Accord styling is better and will age better too.

If I'm in the market looking for a family sedan, I will either buy Accord or Ford Fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back