Baldwin B1402 Filter (Civic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Was driving past a truck parts store about 40mins south of where I am and saw a little Baldwin sign.

I was wondering anyone using the B1402 filter commonly used on Civics, does the center tube go all the way to the top or can you see a bit of media? I have seen a few complaints about this on the board with some Baldwins... Thanks!

Alas, no store stocks them. I have gone for it and ordered 6 B1431 (oversized) for my Civic... I will have to drive 40mins there and back now.... darn it I refuse to spin the orange on!

Canada is severly crippled when it comes to filters.

I'm using the Donaldson equivalent on my Acura TL, and the tube goes all the way. Had to special order it from TruckPro. Nice filter, but I think a PureOne would have been just as good.

quote:

Originally posted by towson80:
No Purolator here. Lousy Canada.

You can get Purolater around here easily..Kramer/Wright automotive sells em'...not all that cheap though.I use Napa Gold,Baldwin filters.Go with the Napa Gold filters,you can't go wrong...so far the new company that bought Dana's aftermarket autoparts division is keeping the internals of the Golds the same
dunno.gif

Canadian Tire now sells Purolators under the "Valvoline Max Life" filter name. Not cheap at $7.99. Also, Acklands-Grainger is a Canadian company that sells Baldwins at a reasonable price, and they ship right to your door.

Check them out at acklandsgrainger.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back