New pennzoil ultra spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today while i was at wally world I browsed the auto section as usual. I noticed they had a tag on the shelf promoting the new Pure Plus technology. They also had 5qt jugs of the new platinum in 5w-30/10w-30. They also had the black jugs but only in 5w-20. Thought id share with you all that its out there.

Last edited:
Im still looking for the ultra platinum. Picked up 2 quarts of the platinum to use with 2 quarts of red line i have.

Glad to hear!

Yeah Walmart has made some improvements lately on their oil aisle! The new Ultra and Plat, better availability of Maxlife full syn, Maxlife ATF, Castrol 0w40, yay!

Originally Posted By: postbeauty
what is the price?

it was $25.26 but it had a role back tag that said Pennzoil ultra clean.

Originally Posted By: Danno
Unless there are pictures with pricing ... I didn't happen.

I wanted to get pics but i was so ticked over the service i got at the return desk i was ready to role. I thought about it as i was pulling out.

That's good. I was wondering why it's taking so long to hit the shelves since Platinum has been out for a while.

I bought three jugs of the old Ultra 5W-20 when Walmart put them on clearance earlier in the year. I hope they come out with the 0W-20 this time.

Someone at SOPUS should get fired if the Ultra Pla version is going to be next to impossible to obtain like the last iteration.

You guys haven't seen the pictures of the bottle?

6i9wci.jpg

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
You guys haven't seen the pictures of the bottle?

6i9wci.jpg

in walmart..picture of the bottle in walmart.

Must say..it looks delicious..almost wanna take a sip..almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back