additives

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your engine is bad enough to need Restore, a clogged filter is the least of your worries. In most cases it doesn't plug filters. I know of several cases where the product extended the life of a beater. It does have to be used at each OCI. As a last resort product it might have some value to some people.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
If your engine is bad enough to need Restore, a clogged filter is the least of your worries. In most cases it doesn't plug filters. I know of several cases where the product extended the life of a beater. It does have to be used at each OCI. As a last resort product it might have some value to some people.

How true. It would be nice if you could dump lead and copper particles into your engine oil and they would magically find their way to restore your bearings or whatever. But it's not going to happen. And if the lead gets into your rings or other areas (where there was no lead to start with) it might do all sorts of mischief.

While looking for information on Engine Restore, I saw plenty of positive comments, many from people who poured the stuff into an almost-gone vehicle. Engine Restore delivered some more miles. So there.

Originally Posted By: waltywalt
Pete a particle is a particle. And if they stick together then they would be real thick wouldn't they. Doesn't moly stick together to form a plate on the metel. Just asking because u guys are the pros hear not me.

No. That's not how the molybdenum disulphide plates. I do recommend you try it though,especially in a higher mileage motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back