Archoil products

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff sounds a lot like ceratec. With what I've seen with my own eyes with ceratec,and that engine that iirc jamesyarborough(forgive me if I've spelled it wrong or if I'm mistaken on the member) used created in that had a grooved cam and serious issues requiring a rebuild I'm not sure I'd buy anything other than ceratec.
It's absolutely amazing stuff. I've not got a stockpile of the stuff thanks to risktaker and it will go in every machine I own.
I'm interested in this archoil though. I hope someone posts their experiences once it's tried.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
This stuff sounds a lot like ceratec. With what I've seen with my own eyes with ceratec,and that engine that iirc jamesyarborough(forgive me if I've spelled it wrong or if I'm mistaken on the member) used created in that had a grooved cam and serious issues requiring a rebuild I'm not sure I'd buy anything other than ceratec.
It's absolutely amazing stuff. I've not got a stockpile of the stuff thanks to risktaker and it will go in every machine I own.
I'm interested in this archoil though. I hope someone posts their experiences once it's tried.

From the cost of it Ceratec might be a better value. I'm in the same camp as you with my interest in Archoil products. Lets see how it catches on, and hopefully get more reports as the product becomes used more.

fyi, 9300 is available in USA just need to call Archoil and ask for it. They are in process of updating their site and maybe today, it will go live. BTW, there is also 9200 (WS2)

If you are in doubt whether Archoil is working or not, just buy their smallest sample of AR6200 and use half the bottle (10ml) first time, together with 50 liter of petrol or diesel.

I bet you will see and feel a difference before 100 miles have been driven.

I have used it in 3 diesel engines, so far.

I am looking forward to use it in two motor bikes, in the spring, to see what it does in gas engines.

Last edited:
I am now using it for a couple of weeks and my subjective opinion is out standing!!!!hugh difference. I have it in my tranny,power steering, and engine...mixed right in my red line oil. in a glass jar it just disappeared when I poured into the red line oil as to see what it did and let it sit for 2 weeks no separation..

Last edited:
boxcartommie22, have you tried their fuel additive (AR6200), yet?

I have, and I must admit that I thought it was a scam, when the instruction told me to add 10 ml first time, to 50 liters of diesel(some 13 US Gallons).
After that, only 5ml is needed!

It turned out, confirmed so far in 3 different vehicles, that it wasn't a scam.

I guess I will try their AR9300, too, though I doubt it can be as good as AR6200.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
I am now using it for a couple of weeks and my subjective opinion is out standing!!!!hugh difference. I have it in my tranny,power steering, and engine...mixed right in my red line oil. in a glass jar it just disappeared when I poured into the red line oil as to see what it did and let it sit for 2 weeks no separation..

Is this the AR9100 you mentioned above? Have you tried a similar test with Ceratec? What are the improvements you're observing? Thanks.

I never suspected this company to be a scam...archoil mixes a lot of formulation's for nhra and other circuits..i do seasonal work at bandimere speed way.. mopar mile hi nationals are here in july with john force and many others.. I see archoil products and red line in the pit areas while tcrews of these teams tear down and rebuild engines..took no interest in ceratec..improvements with ar9100, I am using red line oils and engine's already purr I added per instructions the ar9100 to engine, tranny, and power steering. I noticed temp guage running cooler,picked up better mpg.more engine response. remember these are all subjective!!I like what this additive means and how its put together. alot of esters which compliments my red line oil...this completes my wishes to have a great boron additive.i email them with questions and got, not one, but two responses with in that day!! I was really amazed how when drop in a test tube a teaspoom of ar9100 to red line 5w20 the ar9100 just disappeared in the oil!!! and let it sit there was no fallout!! when I drive, and that goes for my other vehicles,engines winds out a lot faster a lot of ease..i am impressed!!!

hi johnny-b no I have not tried there fuel additive iam using red line complete fuel system cleaner for my additive in fuel..i am sure if you say so that their fuel additive is awesome too..i believe one cannot go wrong with archoil stuff..

Last edited:
I was really amazed how when drop in a test tube a teaspoom of ar9100 to red line 5w20 the ar9100 just disappeared in the oil!!! and let it sit there was no fallout!! when I drive, and that goes for my other vehicles,engines winds out a lot faster a lot of ease..i am impressed!!!

I like the no fallout part. I believe some of the competitors products will fall out of suspension in cars that aren't driven at least once a week. For some people that is exactly how their cars are driven.

It is an interesting product.

today I been driving in stop and go traffic and 45 min highway driving for an hour and i'll be darn, when I got home, I opened the hood and I felt very little hot heat, and was surprised me more, I could actually lay my hand right on top of the heads and it was just warm !!!!! I could not believe it adding that boran additive ar9100 from archoil has did to reducing the heat greatly!!! I am impressed and I wanted to share this with everyone here..this is strickly non scientific. its just my observation.

today I been driving in stop and go traffic and 45 min highway driving for an hour and i'll be darn, when I got home, I opened the hood and I felt very little hot heat, and was surprised me more, I could actually lay my hand right on top of the heads and it was just warm !!!!! I could not believe it adding that boran additive ar9100 from archoil has did to reducing the heat greatly!!! I am impressed and I wanted to share this with everyone here..this is strickly non scientific. its just my observation.

That was worthless spam.

Thank you, my goodness some days I think it's just me.

Originally Posted By: simple_simon

That was worthless spam.

Thankfully, not all people are like you, kschachn and simple_simon.

Normally, people like to actually see and feel what they do and what's happening.

People that have difficulties with that, are much better off when they can sit down and discuss what is happening, or what SHOULD be happening.

(Removed personal insult)

Theory are very useful, when you COMBINE IT with actual experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Under the AR4000 product description:

Quote:
Both products are far superior to graphite, PTFE, moly or boric acid, base stock is group II synthetic PAO oil,

Really?

Explain how the additive to the oil affected the regulation temperature of the thermostat.

Originally Posted By: jonny-b
Thankfully, not all people are like you, kschachn and simple_simon.

Normally, people like to actually see and feel what they do and what's happening.

People that have difficulties with that, are much better off when they can sit down and discuss what is happening, or what SHOULD be.

Theory are very useful, when you COMBINE IT with actual experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
less friction =less heat..not hard to understand. make sense to me..thats all I care about.i just noticed a difference in engine smell and touch.after a long run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back