Amsoil HP Injector vs Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used HP Injector as TCW3 additive in the gas.

Then I tried the Interceptor.

The result are so good the I will use Interceptor from now on despite is not a Tcw3 oil.

Originally Posted By: Mephy
I used HP Injector as TCW3 additive in the gas.

Then I tried the Interceptor.

The result are so good the I will use Interceptor from now on despite is not a Tcw3 oil.

Please elaborate on the differences for us.

Well I started use TCW3 in the gas about 6 years ago thanks to this forum.

I started with Castrol and then I went to AMSOIL because I like their product.

Between them I did not notice any difference.

So I gave a try to Interceptor since is ashless too.

I noticed the Difference straight away on the acceleration, the car become more responsive.

And finally there was better milage which I never had with TCW3.

Maybe Interceptor has much more friction modifier, which they make the piston go better in the cylinders.

Infact there are better starts in extreme cold weather.

Anyway the Jaso specific is for extra lean mix of the new 2T engines ,perfect for the 680:1 mix.

For using 2 stroke as an upper cylinder lubricant does it matter if it is tc3w or not. I'm assuming the only difference is the marine version has less pollutants thereby leaving less deposits in your engine. The Interceptor sounds very interesting. Heard that the Dominator stuff is good as well. From what I can understand the key is the resistance to burn off in the combustion. The more oil that is not burned the better lubrication the piston walls receive...

Originally Posted By: dino33
For using 2 stroke as an upper cylinder lubricant does it matter if it is tc3w or not. I'm assuming the only difference is the marine version has less pollutants thereby leaving less deposits in your engine. The Interceptor sounds very interesting. Heard that the Dominator stuff is good as well. From what I can understand the key is the resistance to burn off in the combustion. The more oil that is not burned the better lubrication the piston walls receive...

From my experience I can say that the combustion is better in fact all the black carbon on the exhausting pipe has gone.

The mileage has improved too, with tcw3 I did not see any improvement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back