RP 20-820, 10K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jim Allen
Dome end, definitely. I would prefer a base end but I'm not fixated on it. If we could get the MC 820s design with a bit better beta, I'd be in heaven.

Well, there's always the Ford Racing version of the 820S, 99% multipass efficiency @ 20u. Yeah, it's expensive, but you're doing reasonably long OCI's, and I don't think it's much more $$ than the RP filter. I picked them up online for around $12.00 shipped.

Originally Posted By: JOD
Well, there's always the Ford Racing version of the 820S, 99% multipass efficiency @ 20u. Yeah, it's expensive, but you're doing reasonably long OCI's, and I don't think it's much more $$ than the RP filter. I picked them up online for around $12.00 shipped.

That Ford racing filter does look impressive ... especially to have a high flow rate (I recall someone posted charts once) with a high filtering efficiency. Is there a look-up application guide for those somewhere on-line?

Well, there's always the Ford Racing version of the 820S, 99% multipass efficiency @ 20u.

Source?

LINK

Info is direct from Ford.

That's the data I was referring too above ... here's a reprint.

They don't say what the temp, weight or viscosity of the oil was in the flow vs psid curve, so hard to say there ... but it's a good curve showing relatively low psid. It's gotta be with pretty hot oil though, as that curve is similar to the PureOne curve Purolator provided to SuperBusa.

frpp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back