what happened to G-OIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my local wally world the other day, and all the g-oil was gone, is G-oil finished, or is Wal-Mart phasing it out? I also have heard rumour that pen ultra is a thing of the past. I'd be sorry to see goil go, as I thought the idea was sound, i even used it once, and thought it was a fine oil.

I think Walmart is just not carrying G-Oil anymore. I picked up something like 35 quarts of it on closeout a few months back at a local WM and have not seen it there or elsewhere since. They still have their website and show multiple distributors in my area, but at prices well above what I would be willing to pay for it.

PU is still carried at some WMs, just not most, apparently. It is also carried at some Autozones and other parts stores.

We'll they have a shareholders meeting schedule for this December to vote on releasing more shares, executive compensation, etc.

Also a Hong Kong company "techtronic" has been gobbling up shares, they have over 10% so far.

http://www.ttigroup.com/en/our_brands/

Going to be interesting if GET remains an USA company.

My local WM clearanced out all the G-Oil (and Val Next-Gen) several months ago. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't get the shelf space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back