17 year old flips Lamborghini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you need more than 60 MPH to get airborne for 3 sec. Spoiled muppet brat will probably get a new one in a couple of months.

Lost the back end couldn't control it or perhaps didn't know hoe to and drive straight up the bank and flipped over.

A more common mechanism than some may think, especially on twisty roads with high verges.

That'll buff right out.... NOT! Poor Lambo

The good news is that someone will now get that rare Lambo for CHEAP at the auction. A new fender, some bondo and it'll look good as new and for a good $100,000 less then the MSRP was just 500 miles ago.

Good riddance.

That car is gouge your eyes out ugly, crashed or otherwise.

Lamborghini should fire their stylist and go take a look at something with a bit of class and good taste, like an Aston Martin.

Originally Posted By: Win
Good riddance.

That car is gouge your eyes out ugly, crashed or otherwise.

Lamborghini should fire their stylist and go take a look at something with a bit of class and good taste, like an Aston Martin.

Lamborghinis are supposed to be ostentatious. If you want class and more restrained styling, it's not the car for you.

Originally Posted By: Cristobal
Just another rich, entitled fool.

No, he deserved his money. Dont attack the rich.
48.gif

Too bad it wasnt Nicki Minaj's...

A story as old as cars. I read a non-fiction book written during the depression, maybe the '20s . In it, the kid was given a Stutz Bearcat. He wrapped it around a tree and killed himself.

Myself? I'm glad I never had a powerful car when I was young and foolish...

Not quite to the level of the high profile cars featured above, but this 17 year old killed 4 of his friends. In this high speed crash.

2012 STi Crash New York

The 17 year old was gifted a 2012 Subaru Impreza STi. Car was completely split in half after being wrapped around a tree. They must have been going well beyond +100 MPH to do that amount of damage.

1 17 year old with learners permit + 4 male teen friends + poor seatbelt use + New 305HP rally inspired car + tree = sadness.
frown.gif

Parents need to parent their children better.

Thank god I couldn't afford my current car when I was 17.

Last edited:
Way to much car for a new driver.

Parents should have bought him a Porsche SUV or something like that.

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
Way to much car for a new driver.

Parents should have bought him a Porsche SUV or something like that.

It's a lot of car for any driver. I would consider myself a very experienced driver and when I had a Gallardo on the track it was very nerve-wracking. The limits were insanely high.

I went way to fast when I had my VW Jetta 1.8T 180HP and then crashed. I was 18 years old. If that car didn't have side air bags, I would have died in that crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back