Hams 14,313 , 3,843, and 7,200..... Radio Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of my fellow Amateurs been following the wild world of the Radio Wars on those frequencies lately...?

Discuss.

crackmeup2.gif
happy2.gif
crazy2.gif
lol.gif
27.gif
28.gif

One major player that is missing is W1IT Gary Davis from Vermont, he's been missing lately, last time I heard him he was on 7,200 about a month ago.

Last edited:
I wish. Never figured out a good way to put up an unobtrusive antenna that actually has some good reach.

Although the behavior isn't the best the interactions are often times VERY interesting between these characters.

There have been a TON of folks harassing Karol Madera VE7KFM for over a decade now, mainly because of the truth telling he has done about various subjects about US global involvement I won't go into.
Guys like Brian Crow K3VR, Tom Whatley N1FM, Tom Steckbauer KE9RY, and Mike Gurnsey KZ8O, W4AMP, even a fellow Canandian VA3AWP are relentless QRMers.

Of course Karol has a few friends like Mike Adams AE4FB, VA3RLG Ron Gagnon, N4TAT Donny Anderson and KC0EBM Tom Friess.

I thought 14.313 was supposed to be a net frequency for maritime and Hurricane / Tropical Storm stuff?

I don't listen much on the high end of 20, but I'll sometimes put on county hunters, 14.336, when I'm piddling in the shack, building something.

This has been going on for years and probably will continue. These ppl have no friends or no lives, DOING THIS IS THEIR LIFE ,really. They are very much in love with themselves doing this kind of activities just to attract attention...I I ME ME......look honey what I can do with my ham radio !!!!
BOB N3OO

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I wish. Never figured out a good way to put up an unobtrusive antenna that actually has some good reach.

You could put up a small one, and use a California kilowatt. Might double as a car starter too, depending where you put it.

Originally Posted By: nitehawk55
Used to be a group years ago , one called Dr. Doozie ? . I think they hung around 3.800

Mike Adams was the "head possum" and hosted the
Possum Net on 3.843 for probably 8 years until Tom Whatley
N1FM came in and started trying to turn the other members against him for his political views. Then others descended upon the frequency and started also attacking AE4FB. I call this group headed by Brian Crow K3VR the Bully Gang. I know that Mike believes that these guys are gov't agents who are operating to silence and QRM anyone that won't tow the line when it comes to discussing US gov't policy.

The reason why I tend to believe what Mike says is true is because as we know HF signals like his can travel across the globe and even reach the Middle East. I think that TPTB don't like the thought that ordinary Americans can be heard by foreign listeners disagreeing with their leaders.

Last edited:
For those that are not dedicated HAMs but occasionally listen to Shortwave radio...you need a receiver that has the ability to receive SSB or Single Side Band.

For 14.313 the best times to listen are from about 10:30 AM EDT until well after 3:00 PM EDT... you won't hear continuous chatter it comes and goes. [set your receiver to either SSB or USB]

7.200 Listen between about 9:00 AM EDT and 12 noon EDT.
[set receiver to SSB or LSB]

3.843 (Original Possum Net frequency) from about 1 AM EDT until as late as 5:30 AM [set receiver to either SSB or
LSB]

3.833 (New Possum Net frequency with AE4FB Mike Adams)
also from about 1 AM EDT until 5:30 AM EDT [set receiver
to SSB or LSB]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back