Ultra 8 Filter ? Less Expensive Nippon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: David1
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Originally Posted By: David1
Did you watch the video? Also whats worse is all that SMOG makes its way here one way or another.... 400 MILLION TONS OF COAL BURNED A YEAR.. Thats over 100 TONS 1 million tons PER DAY!
However it only costs 1$ per TON I guess its smart to use COAL for Energy, however its so dirty. Watch that You tube video.. Im sorry the change i subject but you have to see this.

China Dirty Secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQaiJxK-qZY

after you watch this, you will not want to buy anything from CHINA again.

Sorry about the math mistake.

also CHINAS COAL is very DIRTY... They want to buy a Claener COAL we have in MONTANA however that COAL has to make its way via RAIL ROAD all the way to Washington then via a HUGE SHIP YARD they are building...

Also as I said INDIA Want the COAL also and its predicted they can burn just as much as CHINA and if that happens its going to be bad..

Did you watch the Video????

Also that COAL that the USA has, we have so much we could power the world for 450 years...

However that COAL belongs to the People of the U.S.A

Has anyone else researched this or at least saw the video???

Sorry again for subject change but this is a huge problem

THINK about it..

think if you AIR was so DIRTY that you had to wear special mask just to go outside...

its nuts.

In the USA, coal power plants are required to have anti-smog devices, and the ones in China and India have little or nothing. That is why I don't worry too much about coal in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back