Loctite Oil Pan Drain Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Get a long zip tie and put it on his driveshaft, it'll drive him nuts trying to figure it out.

Best one,harmless and funny.

Rule 1 Man Code: Don't frig with another guys vehicle in anyway. Safe and simple.

I'd hate to see what you do to a non-buddy.

Life's busy enough for your 'buddy' without you doing [censored] like that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Charlie1935
Limburger cheese on the exhaust manifold.
Doesn't break or destroy anything but it will be noticed!
laugh.gif

Clarkson and co did that on James car. Cheese all over the engine bay! !

May I request the owners/moderators of these files to add "# of vacations" listed right to the participant's handle? I bet that would make browsing little less painful for the rest of us.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Get a long zip tie and put it on his driveshaft, it'll drive him nuts trying to figure it out.

i've done this a few times.. it drives them nuts till the zip tie breaks...

Originally Posted By: KevGuy
I'm thinking on playing a joke on my buddy when I change his oil for him by putting loctite on the oil pan drain bolt and/or the oil filter threads.

wouldn't some of the threads from the drain bolt be sticking OUT inside of the oil pan.. and couldn't the loctite get washed into the engine and clog a small hole or something..? This just seems unsafe..

Originally Posted By: Cold_Canuk
Rule 1 Man Code: Don't frig with another guys vehicle in anyway. Safe and simple.

I'd hate to see what you do to a non-buddy.

Life's busy enough for your 'buddy' without you doing [censored] like that.

This.

Anyone that messed with my vehicle in any way would no longer be my friend, and probably get a bloody nose as we parted ways.

Pick another type of practical joke cuz dude this isn't funny.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Loctite only works on clean dry oil-free threads.

Ok, I will clean up the face of the oil filter mount and threads with brake cleaner and apply red loctite and then put an orange can on there.

Originally Posted By: Brule
How about just drain his oil without refilling. That's a better joke. Put the video on YouTube.

Ok, drain the oil and refill with water. Tell him then to go drive on his merry way.

Originally Posted By: KevGuy
I'm thinking on playing a joke on my buddy when I change his oil for him by putting loctite on the oil pan drain bolt and/or the oil filter threads.

Will you be the one changing it next time too? If so the joke would be on yourself...
Anyway that is an asinine idea and possibly a good way to lose a friend.

Guys, did you notice who the OP is? KevGuy, the guy who spent almost a year trollin this board for every Fram thread he could find and then threw out "Your Mom" insults at everyone until he was given a vacation.

Please stop feeding him. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back