Veedol Oil and Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old can of Veedol 10w30 among others:
OldOIl.jpg

Originally Posted By: cjm325
The re-birth and launch of the Veedol line of Oil and Lubricants will start in Canada and Mexico August 1,2013.

Thanks for that and welcome to BITOG!

Any PDS info oil the product line?

Fascinating news! I'd love to learn more about this!

I thought Veedol was an old, old name from years past that had disappeared!

....well, if you go the site above, they have API SL 10W-30 and 20W-50 PCMO's, so they seem to have the market well covered!

:p

Thanks. I will have more information soon. The Veedol brand is about 100 years old. BP sold the brand in 2011. The brand has been out of North America since the mid 70's and out of Mexico since 2009. Automobile Solutions Americas Inc, based in Toronto has the exclusive rights for Canada and Mexico. The brand is very big in the Middle East, India and most of Europe. The parent co. Veedol International is based in Dubai, UAE.

All the Conventional, semi-synthetic and fully synthetic oils will be available. The spec sheets etc. will be available soon. The distribution channel is being worked on but you can expect to find it at your local CARQUEST, NAPA and other automotive jobber store to start with.

Veedol Oils and Lubricants are close to hitting the market in Canada and Mexico! We are currently looking for distributors in Canada coast to coast. If anyone is interested, please feel free to reply to my posts.

Thanks. We will have the Veedol Oils available very soon. I am currently in discussions with potential distributors and am looking for more coast to coast. We will begin with conventional, semi-synthetic and synthetic oils. These oils are all blended in Canada under strict guide lines from our parent co. Veedol in Dubai, UAE. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me.

I know this is an old post, but it seems like they came through on their plans.

I checked, and there are a few distributors in my city (Ottawa), and they seem to have a full line of conventional, semi, and full synthetic oils, as well as Euro oils.

Might have to check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back