SCORE!! slick 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scored 4 bottles of slick 50 for a total of $0.27. Do not know what to do with this [censored]. cannot believe it used to $27.99 a bottle. My max and kia are due for an oil change. should i dump all 4 in to one of the cars and see what will happen?

All four bottles at once? That will seriously dilute the oil and I think you'd be headed for problems.

says on the back. ilsac gf4 10w30 is the base for this.will not dilute current oil add packs. the rest of what it says i could care less for. thinking about selling all 4 bottles for $60. or keep em for the sorento as its last oil change.

Originally Posted By: sasha
Just scored 4 bottles of slick 50 for a total of $0.27.

I think you overpaid but whatever makes you happy

i can sell em for pure profit.

I wouldn't have even gotten involved. It's like being a merchant of death for cars. It has such bad reviews and a shining example of how marketing can sell anything no matter how bad it may be. Just because people buy it doesn't mean it's any good. I like how Dupont didn't want their name associated with the product because they didn't think it did what they claimed, but they sued and forced Dupont to sell it to them.

My max and kia are due for an oil change. should i dump all 4 in to one of the cars and see what will happen?

Absolutely. Please keep us informed.

Just scored 4 bottles of slick 50 for a total of $0.27. Do not know what to do with this [censored]. cannot believe it used to $27.99 a bottle. My max and kia are due for an oil change. should i dump all 4 in to one of the cars and see what will happen?

Snake oil. Dispose of properly. Its PFTE (Teflon). Does not belong in an engine (and thats according to Dupont the manufacturer).

Use high quality synthetic oil and forget the snake oil.

I'll give you .28 cents. I can take them to the range and sight in the .44 when the Ultradot arrives.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359

I wouldn't have even gotten involved. It's like being a merchant of death for cars.

X2 & more of what he said. It's bad Karma to allow that product into the general population.

Originally Posted By: Donald

Snake oil. Dispose of properly. Its PFTE (Teflon). Does not belong in an engine (and thats according to Dupont the manufacturer).

Use high quality synthetic oil and forget the snake oil.

I very rarely agree with Donald however he 100% correct on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back