Flash: Radiation Leak Causes Wrench Mutation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) A swell idea.
B) Too many rainy days, not enough socializing.

-

David

Laugh all you want, I have that "vice" grip and used it on:

a) stuck oil filter (no sh#t the guy hadn't changed for a long time.....) the best!!!
b) gland nut on strut towers....

I also have the chain wrench vice grip. I have gotten out of many sticky mechanical situations with that one. -Joe

Looking at this again, it isn't that unusual. What was funny initially was that this was being sold as an oil filter wrench. I'd just finished responding to someone that they might be over-tightening their filters and then the clamp-master shows up.
smile.gif

Dave

1QTLow,

How much are they selling it for as an oil filter wrench? (vs. just a big@ss vice grippe)

Just curious. I will say again it does work great for that purpose.

$8, but that's the cheap stuff. Should be strong enough for filters but that's all I'd give them. Their sets of 3 welding clamps (warning, junk) are $6. Includes a nifty feature whereby they magically release the moment you get a bead going allowing work to warp and everything to drop on your toes. :sigh:

[ December 16, 2002, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: OneQuartLow ]

ah I understand...Madeinindia brand, not that I have anything against that or Madeinchina brand...but I was thinking they was real vicegrippes....
blush.gif

They have some vibration/heat timer that releases at the precise moment? GREAT feature!! What will they think of next
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back