KREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now a convert to this product after having added to my typeR Integra and 01' Odyssey van and both showed noticeable power increase and smoothing of idle! This was immediately noticeable and impressed me since I have always used their sillikroil and knew how great that worked. Living in Nashville makes it easy to get as we'll.

I added the recommended amount to a full sump and also to a full tank of gas. In my 01' Odyssey van it actually made the trans shift into overdrive at a much lower rpm and the power increase was immediately noticeable! I did the overnight cylinder soak to my type R B18c to clean out some carbon deposits and hopefully free any stuck rings and sticking valve guides and such and the engine runs like brand new and strong!The stuff works really well and I'm sold!

Glad you liked it. I keep some on the shelf in my shop, and it has performed amazing feats here. I would not want to be without it!

In a sea of snake oil and false promises, Kano Labs products deliver. Like Aero Kroil, Kreen is a fantastic product.
My daughters 3.5L Altima had a faint lifter noise at 135K. Not anymore. It was gone within minutes by just idling in the driveway. I used the recommended dose in the fuel too. I'm not going to wax poetic here about how adding it to fuel smoothed out the idle etc., but this engine runs as new, fuel economy is back to 27 mpg highway.
Based on the results with the Nissan, my 08 4.2L F150 w/ 66K got some similar love. The idle improved, highway mileage went up almost 1 mpg.
Both vehicles were well maintained, so no horrific sludge to report but the drain wasn't exactly typical either. The Nissan was black, the Ford a funky coffee/amber with the prominent Kreen scent.
I'll be using it periodically, more so as a fuel system cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back