Marvel Super Lubricant

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick search didn't bring much up about this. I've got a can that I use occasionally for various small lubricating tasks, it's many years old. It's almost empty, and it occurred to me that I haven't seen this stuff in stores in quite a while.

Looking on their site, it looks like they don't make it anymore. Is there some kind of alternative that will work well? I am particularly interested in aerosol products that are somewhat viscous and have the same foaming, creeping ability of the Marvel stuff.

are you talking about a spray can? i have an old one, but cant find it right now. iam trying to get a 5 gal of reg MMO. i just found a trigger spray MMo03 16 oz. on the MMO web site . have not seen it at a auto store. found on the internet ,super spray lube, MMO34 9.6 oz or 16 oz? unavailable. the can looks like like a new style.

Yes, this is an aerosol can.

On the Marvel site, it's not listed anymore and I can only assume that it's not made. Googling for it in the "shopping" section didn't get me anywhere either.

This stuff is not the same as MMO, at least based on function, smell, viscosity, color, etc.

pthumb_superlubricant.png

i didn not know it was different, thats good to know, thanks. but being a MMO lover i would like to get some. right now it is sat night, iam hopping to find some G sales tomorrow. will be hunting for older gas cans. the new ones are junk.

Looked for this and saw a thread on the MMO forum that this product was discontinued a while ago. I have MMO in an oil can and am going to put some in a small spray bottle.

have you herd about the gas cans? the goverenment has made the gas can makers put MORE safety [censored] on the cans. they are hard to use. iam on the look out for the older ones. keep the ones you have and get any older ones that you can.

Originally Posted By: morris
have you herd about the gas cans? the goverenment has made the gas can makers put MORE safety [censored] on the cans. they are hard to use. iam on the look out for the older ones. keep the ones you have and get any older ones that you can.

Relevancy to topic? I've never herded gas cans either, is it difficult?

I'm still hoping someone that's an expert on this kind of lubricant will come in and tell me the name of an equivalent product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back