Liquid Wrench Chain Lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anybody has any experience with this? Picked some up a few months back and have been using it intermittently as an alternative to one of my favorite multiple purpose lubes/corrosion inhibitors Boeshield T9. I don't want to turn this into a review so all I'll say is so far it has seemed to work well. It seems the T9 might be a better static corrosion inhibitor but I can't honestly say which provides longer lasting lubrication- supposedly the LW Chain Lube has some form of organic moly (recent change due to lots of complaints about how nasty it was with moly).

Has anybody had notable (good or bad) experiences with this product? It certainly is a lot cheaper than the T9!

The new formula is not, its slightly lighter in color than T9 and dries to a thick tacky film if left in place.

Originally Posted By: ronbo
Found it on closeout at K-Mart for $1.00 a can.

I notice that too but passed on it figuring it was the black stuff. I may have to pick up a couple of cans now.

Got it on the bike chain, well see how it handles 35 miles of cyclocross like race conditions this weekend.

i would like to say its a good product. but i have never had any. i do plan to get some just to have it. i have NEVER herd any thing bad about that brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back