under the hood of the F150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the itch to detail the truck today. It had been quite a while.
20130215_194116_zps524d2553.jpg

20130215_194136_zpsb34b372a.jpg

20130215_194141_zps229cbc7d.jpg

What brand of 5w-30 is that smeared all over the plastic and rubber bits 'n pieces?

So, there's no dust and dirt in your part of Texas?

I think its mostly reflection. But I always spray a little armoral under the hood after I clean em up.

That big mess of wires bumms me out. But its been that way since I got it.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Chrysler detailer spray:
M1home04.jpg

SWEET looking engine! Man that engine bay is PACKED!

Last edited:
Every time I look under the good of either of my vehicles and think that the engine bay needs washing, I remember that fishing is a more enjoyable way to spend time.

Looks great! Used to detail my engine bay until about a year ago. Too much dust here, and half an hour after you're done, it looks the same again.
frown.gif

My vote for best engine bay goes to ChrisB. His engines show nice clean detailed engines. Not just hosed down with armor all grease. All my engines are just as clean and it's easy to get a nice satin, non-ghetto used car lot looking shine. I spray tire foam all over than wipe with a rag. Just the right satin natural sheen and it helps when you wash it the next time.

This cat said ghetto used car lot shine
crackmeup2.gif

The armoral goes away after a couple days and looks really good. Take a look at my explorer pic in the other thread. It had armoral but it was done a few days before the pic. I just use it because its on hand for the intererior. Im sure there are better things you could buy but im cheap.

Originally Posted By: electrolover
This cat said ghetto used car lot shine
crackmeup2.gif

The armoral goes away after a couple days and looks really good. Take a look at my explorer pic in the other thread. It had armoral but it was done a few days before the pic. I just use it because its on hand for the intererior. Im sure there are better things you could buy but im cheap.

LOL!!

I wasn't referring to your pictures, though. It may have seemed like it but I was referring to what you see at the car lots. True, the armor all will dull out and look good after a few days..but that used car ghetto grease stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back