Chris Klye and Chad Littlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewton3

Staff member
I wish to offer my sincere condolences and heart-felt respects for Navy SEAL Chris Kyle. And Chad Littlefield, a friend and neighbor of Klye, deeply involved in Kyle's philanthropic entity to assist former military people.

Both slain by the very warrior they were trying to help.

Godspeed in your final tours of duty, sir patriots.

Last edited:
Absolutely tragic
frown.gif

What I find scary though, is that one of the best shooters in the world is gunned down, at a gun range, with a friend.... they were both armed, yet this guy managed to kill the pair of them. THAT is scary
crazy2.gif

Would he have been shot if he wasn't a sniper ?
Seems like the shooter (also a Vet) was trying to make some demented statement.

I suspect it was unexpected and unforseen, obviously. They were all in a primed area; they were all trained men. Trust is what likely made Kyle and Littlefield let their guard down around a person that probably shouldn't have been trusted, ironically.

We'll never know the motivation, unless Routh talks. But as for the method, it would not surprise me if he simply slipped behind them both and did his horrific act so quickly that neither noticed. Details will obviously come forth at some point.

Regardless of the MO, it's sad that Kyle and Littlefield are now gone. But it's beyond any sane comprehension to see such a hero cut down by his own bretheren who was trying to help; it magnifies the tradegy. It may have made sense in Routh's mind at the time, but the rest of us are left in a stuper as to how to interpret and understand it.

Simply put; you cannot make sense of the senseless.

All I can do is offer condolences to the family and respect to his memory. And that leaves me more than a bit hollow today.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dnewton3
But it's beyond any sane comprehension to see such a hero cut down by his own brethren who was trying to help;

What makes him a hero; going to another country and killing 150+ people while being paid lots of money? Don't say he was making me safe or keeping me free because he did neither of those two things.

Originally Posted By: Loobed
But it's beyond any sane comprehension to see such a hero cut down by his own brethren who was trying to help;

What makes him a hero; going to another country and killing 150+ people while being paid lots of money? Don't say he was making me safe or keeping me free because he did neither of those two things.

Wow!!!You're disgusting. He put his life on the line numerous times to eliminate the enemy. Thus saving countless American military lives. As well as Civilian lives in those countries. Keep drinking the Koolaid, and ****!!!

If this were my forum you would be perma-banned immediately. Truly disgusting comment. Unbelievable really.

I started this thread out of a sense of bewilderment at the fact that one very accomplished man was slain by the very fellow he was trying to help. Kyle and Littlefield were killed while trying to help someone; what's not honorable about that? Further, I wanted to wish him Godspeed.

Regardless of how one feels, don't turn this into a political thing, because it's not. And that is the only warning anyone is going to get; so take the hint.

My God, what a thoughtless comment. These guys fight to preserve your right to be so stupid.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

My God, what a thoughtless comment. These guys fight to preserve your right to be so stupid.

Amen!

Overkill, SteveSRT8, Dnewton3, Vibe2007, and Kender. It is truly disheartening that so many people like you in this country are mentally ill. It is obvious why this country is a mess. He may have preserved your right to by ignorant, lie, steal, or cheat but he didn't make or keep me free. You need to stop absorbing people into your warped fantasy little world. I bet you guys believe in fairytales like the guy that lives in the clouds. Kyle was a psychopathic serial killer. It is easy to see when you read his book. He projects his sickness onto his targets. People like you would protect a child molester. One thing I have learned from psychopaths is that they protect, defend, or stick-up-for each other. You find one, you find more. Anyone who defends a psychopath is a psychopath. You people need more help than the guy that shot Kyle. Kyle reaped what he sowed; end of story. Ban me, I don't care. When I told the truth about that coward pervert Ted Nugent, I got banned. Apparently the people that run this board hate having their false heroes exposed as frauds. You people are pathetic, weak, and cowardice. You people can do nothing wrong, and the people you envy and hate can do nothing right. You should be embarrassed.

Steve. So anyone who doesn't think, feel, and act like you is stupid. That is exactly the way Narcissists think. I have no doubt you follow these traits http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Here is something for you to read, but I am sure you won't.

http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w245.html

P.S. I bet you never read Kyle's illiterate ramblings in American Sniper.

Hero worshipers. Haa!

Last edited:
Overkill, SteveSRT8...

I have no comment on the subject of this discussion except to say, Loobed, you are insane. That was a fantastically absurd rant. Kudos!
cheers3.gif

Overkill, SteveSRT8, Dnewton3, Vibe2007, and Kender. It is truly disheartening that so many people like you in this country are mentally ill. It is obvious why this country is a mess. He may have preserved your right to by ignorant, lie, steal, or cheat but he didn't make or keep me free. You need to stop absorbing people into your warped fantasy little world. I bet you guys believe in fairytales like the guy that lives in the clouds. Kyle was a psychopathic serial killer. It is easy to see when you read his book. He projects his sickness onto his targets. People like you would protect a child molester. One thing I have learned from psychopaths is that they protect, defend, or stick-up-for each other. You find one, you find more. Anyone who defends a psychopath is a psychopath. You people need more help than the guy that shot Kyle. Kyle reaped what he sowed; end of story. Ban me, I don't care. When I told the truth about that coward pervert Ted Nugent, I got banned. Apparently the people that run this board hate having their false heroes exposed as frauds. You people are pathetic, weak, and cowardice. You people can do nothing wrong, and the people you envy and hate can do nothing right. You should be embarrassed.

Steve. So anyone who doesn't think, feel, and act like you is stupid. That is exactly the way Narcissists think. I have no doubt you follow these traits http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Here is something for you to read, but I am sure you won't.

http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w245.html

P.S. I bet you never read Kyle's illiterate ramblings in American Sniper.

Hero worshipers. Haa!

You've got it quite wrong. He aided in preserving your right to rant like a lunatic by keeping the war in the middle east, in the middle east.

I just read the link you posted and the conclusions drawn are just as deranged as yours. Yes, I'm sure it would be perfectly wise to let middle eastern countries pursue nuclear weapons and that any country that opposes this "freedom" deserves to be attacked viciously. How dare they attack Iraq in Iraq! Obviously we need more American aircraft, perhaps loaded with various nuclear arms crashed into buildings all over the US. Maybe it could be the school of your children. You could then revel in the "bravery" shown by this Jihadist as he decimated your family. I mean that would be appropriate, as you obviously feel that attacking them on their home turf is cowardly.

The author of that agenda piece even goes as far as to imply that Kyle and his ilk are worse than the SS
crazy2.gif

crazy2.gif

Quote:
It is obvious why this country is a mess. He may have preserved your right to by ignorant, lie, steal, or cheat but he didn't make or keep me free.

Ok, I now see why this country is a mess. It is evident since likeminded people as you are actually voting in this country.

These brave men need to be respected and saluted, not denegrated by a ridiculous and thoughtless statement.

JMO, Loobed I think you owe Dnewton and these men an apology.

Last edited:
In most engineering schools one is taught critical thinking skills. I assume CA schools no longer do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back