Ravens vs. 49ers. Who has the edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kuato
Well it's over.
Haters, you can all eat Crow. Ravens rule the roost. Sorry we had to eliminate your Patriots, and no NY team made it...

banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Kuato
Well it's over. Sorry my prediction of Ravens' victory was off by 7 points. Without the power outage I might have been more accurate.

For the record, Ray Lewis was accused, but not convicted of the year 2000 murders. (Not anything like Vick, who was more than guilty as charged. I didn't hear any of the haters saying anything about Vick.) Oh, and Lewis takes care of ALL his children, regardless of what mother bore them. Try saying that about anyone else with that many children.

Haters, you can all eat Crow. Ravens rule the roost. Sorry we had to eliminate your Patriots, and no NY team made it...

For the record...Lewis disposed of his bloodsoaked cloths (which were never found)...one of the men in Lewis posse implicated him and then changed his story...two men aged 21 and 24 were butcherd like pigs and Ray Lewis still won't discuss it...
He's garbage period....and now it seems he's a PED cheater too....

Great publicity!!! They got the 37 minute commercial free. Let me see, it was 2 Mil for 30 seconds, so worth about $75Million in free advertizing :)

Originally Posted By: blackman777
Originally Posted By: Mystic
And the Baltimore Ravens have still been there only twice.

Not their fault. They've only existed since the mid 90s. How many times was SF at the Bowl during the same span of time? 1?

Bazinga!
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back