Ravens vs. 49ers. Who has the edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning toward the 49ers winning and that it will be a very close game that could be decided by who has the ball last to end the game.

Originally Posted By: Colt
Ray Lewis but he is not a great person.
apparently you didn't watch the "a football life" based on him then...he is a great person.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Originally Posted By: Colt
Ray Lewis but he is not a great person.
apparently you didn't watch the "a football life" based on him then...he is a great person.

This should be moved to the humor section of the forum.

let's leave the Ray stuff alone, this is about team vs. team. Ravens have the edge. Period.

If the Ravens have the edge then why is Vegas giving them 4 points?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/onion-sports-guide-to-super-bowl-xlvii,31114/

lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
let's leave the Ray stuff alone, this is about team vs. team. Ravens have the edge. Period.

If the Ravens have the edge then why is Vegas giving them 4 points?

Vegas plays on fans perception and will make wads of cash on that perception. If you are going to base your perception on fans reactions if the vast majority is leaning one way go the other especially concerning the Superbowl that is my advice.

Players are most gangbangers who were allowed access to university campuses to make major dollars for same universities.

It's a heck of a way to make a living. 75% of all NFL players are broke within 5 years of retirement.

They're pretty disposable.

I agree with you 100%. I have little respect for Ray Lewis. There is still a lot of mystery about the murder of the two men and nobody has been bought to justice for those murders. And Ray Lewis is accused of possibly using an illegal performance enhancing drug.

I can't get interested in this year's Super Bowl. In fact pro football in general is becoming less and less interesting to me. I think I would rather take a walk in a forest. Or go fishing.

I don't care much for either team but I will hope the 49ers win. I would be much more interested of course if the Denver Broncos were in the Super Bowl. But the Broncos have only themselves to blame for losing to the Ravens. That was the best game in the playoffs however. A classic game.

It is almost too cute that Ray Lewis goes to the Super Bowl his final year before retirement and the Harbaughs are the head coaches for both teams. Makes me wonder a little.

Well, it looks like the 49ers are probably going to lose unless they can turn in around in the second half. So Ray Lewis will be able to do his little dance and his final year before retirement go out a winner in the Super Bowl. But none of that will change history and there will still be questions about his past to haunt him the rest of his days. So he will be a big hero for now and then the questions will be there forever.

Meanwhile there will be the storyline about how the Harbaugh brothers coached in the Super Bowl against each other. The interest in that will last for a little while and then everybody will say-'Been there, done that.'

The 49ers will have their first loss in the Super Bowl after having a perfect record in the Super Bowl. They will still have a really good record in the Super Bowl, however. And the Baltimore Ravens have still been there only twice.

I am glad the pro football season is over. I will find some other things to do with my time. I have lost interest in watching pro football over the past few years. More and more I prefer watching the Sky Sox play baseball in Colorado Springs (at the Stadium) and I am going to watch some Air Force Academy home football games (at their stadium). All of that is more fun anyway.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
And the Baltimore Ravens have still been there only twice.

and then they will be the one's with the perfect record...

Well it's over. Sorry my prediction of Ravens' victory was off by 7 points. Without the power outage I might have been more accurate.

For the record, Ray Lewis was accused, but not convicted of the year 2000 murders. (Not anything like Vick, who was more than guilty as charged. I didn't hear any of the haters saying anything about Vick.) Oh, and Lewis takes care of ALL his children, regardless of what mother bore them. Try saying that about anyone else with that many children.

Haters, you can all eat Crow. Ravens rule the roost. Sorry we had to eliminate your Patriots, and no NY team made it...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
And the Baltimore Ravens have still been there only twice.

Not their fault. They've only existed since the mid 90s. How many times was SF at the Bowl during the same span of time? 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back