Ravens vs. 49ers. Who has the edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's going to win? I really don't know, its a tossup. I'm thinking Pollard may have something to do with the outcome, just like he did to Ridley and my Pats. If Kaepernick pistols his way up the middle it could be lights out!

What does everyone think?

Go Ravens!

Kaepernik runs hot and cold...Ravens have the edge on consistency and have really come on strong the last few weeks...add to that Ray Lewis' retiring will give powerful motivation to the team...Ravens by 10.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kuato
Go Ravens!

Kaepernik runs hot and cold...Ravens have the edge on consistency and have really come on strong the last few weeks...add to that Ray Lewis' retiring will give powerful motivation to the team...Ravens by 10.

Ray Lewis will have more time to hang out and be involved in more nightclub shootings/murders.

After reading the details of Ray Lewis's involvement in the murders of 2 young men and the fact that he has 'babymammas' all over the place, it's hard to fathom why America would idolize him.
I'll be rooting for the 49ers....

PS: Joe Flacco can be very erratic also...

Wow. I was commenting on how his retirement would affect the game. If you need to bash his personal life, start a different thread.

Last edited:
As a die-hard fanatical Steelers fan, I am just glad that both teams are rock solid on D. I get so darn sick hearing about Marsha Brady, A. Rodgers, Brees, etc. Give me a bonecrushing LB, a solid D line and a decent secondary over a great offense anyday.

Originally Posted By: pbm
it's hard to fathom why America would idolize him.

It's because he's a successful athlete. For some dumb reason, that trumps everything else. It's a sad commentary on stick & ball sports and the type of 'heroes' Americans find to look up to.

But yeah, thread hijack. Sorry...

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: Kuato
Go Ravens!

Ray Lewis will have more time to hang out and be involved in more nightclub shootings/murders.

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I think Ray is so highly regarded because he "turned his life around". But with a lot of questions about his involvement in the double murder, on top of 6 children with 4 women that were not named Mrs. Lewis it gets a little bit hard to stomach.

On the field, he is a great teammate - no doubt about it. He has more than lost a step (more like 3 steps). But his nose for the ball is still as good ever.

The only thing that could hamper him being a 1st ballot HOFer is if his recent denial of using deer antler spray turns out to be just another lie. He is very experienced at lying and did a great job on this most recent accusation at turning the whole thing around on the accuser. If there is definitive proof he lied (again) I hope they will not even sell him a ticket in Canton.

Ray Lewis does NOT deserve to be in the hall of fame for paying off a family, and being "involved in murders" in my book. I may watch some of the game, but care more about the PENGUINS/CAPITALS hockey game, as not as many commercials and interruptions in that game. BTW, GO 49ERS!!

Ray Lewis a criminal.

My family doesn't knowingly watch criminals play sports.

I am not a criminal. But recently certain leaders have been attempting to make myself and my peers seem like criminals. I am not in much mood to watch the Superbowl, but should the Ravens lose, I will take some solace in the fact that the NFC West is a decent NFL division.

Flacco is a local hero, though I'm a transplant. He also went to the same University I did.

So I suppose I should go for the Ravens.

I hope someone makes Ray Lewis look like a fool out there on the field and embarrasses him real bad. Glad he is retiring.

Originally Posted By: dja4260
49ers are better at almost all positions on the field.

I see the 49ers running the ball well, controlling the clock, and setting up the play action/qb option stuff.

20-10 49ers.

They are the better team but the Ravens are playing better. I see a 24-21 score but it is to close to tell.

I'm hoping for a 49ers W to see Ray Lewis lose.Everyone agrees that he has been a great player, but he is not a great person.

Go Niners .
cool.gif

That whole league is about 3 steps away from professional wrestling, especially the dancing arouind every time one of 'em manages to catch something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back